Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What the hell......shootings now by NDSU?

Default Re: What the hell......shootings now by NDSU?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Try driving more than 10 minutes in a metro area right now without seeing major road rage.

People have lost their humanity. It is so sad to see. You used to be able to come to certain places to escape it (checks football thread), but those places are gone now too. Despicable.
    I don’t know what people are getting up to in Texas but I’ve seen zero incidents of road rage in my many more than 10 minutes on the roads here.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I don’t know what people are getting up to in Texas but I’ve seen zero incidents of road rage in my many more than 10 minutes on the roads here.
    You don't mess with Texas.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Well you may have a fair point. Texas drivers are notoriously “excitable”

Probably overgeneralized my experiences in DFW, Austin, Houston and SA these past few months
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Just don’t jerk and drive.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Well you may have a fair point. Texas drivers are notoriously “excitable”

Probably overgeneralized my experiences in DFW, Austin, Houston and SA these past few months