Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Delayed on new users

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    758

    Default Delayed on new users

    I have an unfortunate knack for forgetting my admin password and locking myself out so sorry for the three users who I finally approved today.

    Here's what it looked like when I was half-way done btw...


    Untitled.jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    24,507

    Default Re: Delayed on new users

    too small can't read
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Fargo
    Posts
    7,581

    Default Re: Delayed on new users

    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I have an unfortunate knack for forgetting my admin password and locking myself out so sorry for the three users who I finally approved today.

    Here's what it looked like when I was half-way done btw...


    Untitled.jpg
    You should just share the username and password with everyone. There are a lot of people here that can remember it.

    Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    758

    Default Re: Delayed on new users

    I approved a couple more users... can't wait to see what insights Phartphace brings to the board

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Hennepin County
    Posts
    6,662

    Default Re: Delayed on new users

    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I approved a couple more users... can't wait to see what insights Phartphace brings to the board
    Kevin going truthful?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,932

    Default Re: Delayed on new users

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Kevin going truthful?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Hell no. I’m consistent.
    Enter Promo Code "Fuck ECE8EH" to receive 20% off My Pillow at checkout.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    24,784

    Default Re: Delayed on new users

    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I approved a couple more users... can't wait to see what insights Phartphace brings to the board
    Hope his phirst post is in the Jasir Cox thread

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: Delayed on new users

    Hi everyone, old bison phan who after many years of reading bisonville (85 grad)decided to finally join.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    24,784

    Default Re: Delayed on new users

    Quote Originally Posted by Phartphace View Post
    Hi everyone, old bison phan who after many years of reading bisonville (85 grad)decided to finally join.
    Phuck you!!!!

    Welcome to Bisonville.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1 block from AG's house.
    Posts
    19,365

    Default Re: Delayed on new users

    Phantastic. You phollowed along. Now you can join in the ph-bs posts.

    Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •