Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NDSU/SDSU game on 11/6 presale tickets for season ticket holders

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU/SDSU game on 11/6 presale tickets for season ticket holders

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Invoices are coming.
    How many did you end up getting for people?
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    How many did you end up getting for people?
    I stopped by his house tonight to pay him for my 4. The TSCF said he's purchased 40 tickets........or maybe 40 people have reached out to him for tickets.......IDK, I was half in the bag by then.

Went on and was able to snag 2 tickets this morning for the SDSU game when they went on sale! Looked like plenty of tickets are available for that game! We need to fill the visitors sideline with Green and Gold!

Tickets are "only" marked up $15-30 from any other of their home games.

Lots of tickets.
    So, left to their own, their fans don’t care? Or perhaps now that they have been to frisco they are bored?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Lots of tickets.
    So, left to their own, their fans don’t care? Or perhaps now that they have been to frisco they are bored?
    Is it possible "Bunny fatigue" has set in????

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Is it possible "Bunny fatigue" has set in????
    Well, their radio play-by-play guy did just say on The Insiders that this is "the most anticipated season in South Dakota State football history".