Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NDSU/SDSU game on 11/6 presale tickets for season ticket holders

Default NDSU/SDSU game on 11/6 presale tickets for season ticket holders

Hello all!

I have about 10 friends who are rabbit season ticket holders who told me they would be willing to buy Jacks tickets for any Bison fans during the presale going on now for season ticket holders. (And if you think you will be able to buy NDSU tickets when single game seats go on sale, I have a bridge in San Fran to sell you.....they never do.)

So, please PM me how many tickets you want, and I'll get you hooked up with tickets. It is a very simple straight forward process.

TSCF

Default Re: NDSU/SDSU game on 11/6 presale tickets for season ticket holders

Check your PMs please.

innnnnnnnn
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

MN deer season opens.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

bump.....i'll order next week......come on folks.....lets fill that place!

can't these idiots NOT schedule things on deer opener
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Wow, I have to say I'm a bit ashamed of Bison Nation. Clearly Bison fatigue. FOLKS, I CAN GUARENTEE YOU A TICKET FOR THE SDSU GAME. These are very difficult to get until close to game day, provided they don't get some business to buy the rest.
    Last edited by THEsocalledfan; 07-09-2021 at 06:53 PM.

SDSU is one road game I will never attend again after the last t8me i was there, it was several years ago but the way we were treated not a chance even with free tickets.

Bunch of fuckheads down there. They wouldnt serve us in Applebees because we were NDSU fans, we got spit on, called names, ouy tailgate was ransacked.

Fuck them

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    SDSU is one road game I will never attend again after the last t8me i was there, it was several years ago but the way we were treated not a chance even with free tickets.

Bunch of fuckheads down there. They wouldnt serve us in Applebees because we were NDSU fans, we got spit on, called names, ouy tailgate was ransacked.

Fuck them

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    We had a similar experience 5 years ago. Bunny fans are assholes......too many of their fans are this way.....not just students! They are so envious of Bison success. Screw them!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    We had a similar experience 5 years ago. Bunny fans are assholes......too many of their fans are this way.....not just students! They are so envious of Bison success. Fuckem!
    FIFY.

10char…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery