Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2022 Verbal: Kaden Zenzen

Default Re: 2022 Verbal: Kaden Zenzen

Plays Thursday 2pm at State in Semi's... but its vs #1 Chatfield.

since his brother Hunter Zenzen has only played in 1 game this year at Iowa State, maybe he can join his brother and NDSU next year!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

tolnabison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

since his brother Hunter Zenzen has only played in 1 game this year at Iowa State, maybe he can join his brother and NDSU next year!!!
    I agree. I think we need to bring in transfer DE. We will be needing to fill a lot of snaps that we will miss with McCormick and Thomas graduating. Plus Waege coming off an injury. Really our only experience coming back is Pierce. Will Mostert was moved to DT, now they moved him back to DE after the Waege injury. So who knows where he will fit in in 2022. Kava and Roques have gotten snaps. Ogbu and Reed have gotten some late run in blow outs.

hey I'm only 1 year late!!!

Wait until he's on the roster before you break your arm patting yourself on the back.

I couldnt think of a more perfect transfer portal scenerio. We need a linebacker. He plays linebacker. He has at least 3 years of eligibility (maybe 4 with covid year). We recruited him and wanted him. Would get a once in a lifetime opportunity to play college football with his brother. I really hope this happens!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I couldnt think of a more perfect transfer portal scenerio. We need a linebacker. He plays linebacker. He has at least 3 years of eligibility (maybe 4 with covid year). We recruited him and wanted him. Would get a once in a lifetime opportunity to play college football with his brother. I really hope this happens!
    It's happening!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I'm not even sure Dom is correct that he has 3 years. 2020 was his redshirt year so it didn't count and wouldn't have counted anyway had he played. But he appeared in 13 games in 2021 and 11 games this season so I'm thinking he only has 2 years of eligibility left. Still I think he'd be a welcome addition at a position in need of some depth and there's only one sophomore LB (Oscar Benson) on the current roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'm not even sure Dom is correct that he has 3 years. 2020 was his redshirt year so it didn't count and wouldn't have counted anyway had he played. But he appeared in 13 games in 2021 and 11 games this season so I'm thinking he only has 2 years of eligibility left. Still I think he'd be a welcome addition at a position in need of some depth and there's only one sophomore LB (Oscar Benson) on the current roster.
    Iowa State has a really deep linebacker corps. Ours is thin so he would be a big time contributor. 2020 flat out doesn't count, whether it was a redshirt or if you played. He should have 3 years if he sits a redshirt year, but I doubt he would use a redshirt year since he's physically ready, so probably 2 years like you said.

Redshirted initial collegiate season. (season didn't count)

2021 (true fresh)
    Played in all 13 games as a reserve linebacker and valuable member of the special teams … tallied two tackles … posted both tackles and was credited with 0.5 TFL vs. UNLV.

2022 (true soph)
    Played 11 games

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

or course Hunter is coming. He will be LB #1 along with Weertz & Wisnieski great improvement