Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU players getting Paid

Default Re: NDSU players getting Paid

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Nice to hear he’s focused on football and upcoming season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's mid-summer no? If he is not taking any classes right now then should he not have some available time for other pursuits or is he expected to football from sunrise to sunset?

What happens when the season starts and instead of spending extra time watching film and game prepping these guys are negotiating deals?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Fan 17 View Post
    What happens when the season starts and instead of spending extra time watching film and game prepping these guys are negotiating deals?
    They balance their competing obligations and ambitions just like everyone else on the planet?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    If it was so lucrative why don't ex players in town leverage the bison past and make money from it? Drago has a media company. But other than that no one does. Carson's deal is the exception since he has his own marketing group.
    Jirik has done fairly well for himself with Dynasty Performance and his media contracts

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    Ironically the one on the bottom is the capitalist, with the NCAA and its member universities serving as a cartel that suppessed the wages of the workers (the players)
    I know. That was my point.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    They pay enough. They just don’t have enough funding to hire all the audit teams they need because lots of people are cheats.

#FairTax

Fixed your post.

Default NDSU players getting Paid

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    It's mid-summer no? If he is not taking any classes right now then should he not have some available time for other pursuits or is he expected to football from sunrise to sunset?
    Significant time is required to make a shit load of tic toc (or however it’s spelled) Snapchat and Instagram posts.

But, you’re correct, he’s dialed in .... and leading by example ...

Refresh my memory here. Didn’t we have now NFL players bail on social media to focus on football and or eliminate distractions?

Guess it doesn’t matter for PSproles tho, cuz he won’t sniff an NFL roster. But, distract away for now.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Significant time is required to make a shit load of tic toc (or however it’s spelled) Snapchat and Instagram posts.

But, you’re correct, he’s dialed in .... and leading by example ...

Refresh my memory here. Didn’t we have now NFL players bail on social media to focus on football and or eliminate distractions?

Guess it doesn’t matter for PSproles tho, cuz he won’t sniff an NFL roster. But, distract away for now.

Kid doesn't even bother playing lol
    College of Business Alumnus

#SalesTax

no need for the IRS, automatically collected, hard to avoid, simple, EVERYONE has to pay some so they'll think twice when voting for stupid shit, wealthy pay more because they spend more

so good it will never happen
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    #SalesTax

no need for the IRS, automatically collected, hard to avoid, simple, EVERYONE has to pay some so they'll think twice when voting for stupid shit, wealthy pay more because they spend more

so good it will never happen
    Still need IRS because biz will underreport collections.

Don't believe everything you think.