Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Dean Bresciani Stepping down

Default Re: Bresciani OUT

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    The only reason I went to your imperial town was to see your blue collar football team. It not being so blue collar anymore has made me not want to go to your imperial town. Oh yeah and it's all of cass county don't kids yourself with that west of a certain highway crap. My moms from Castleton. I know how much that town has changed. I spent many summers there as a kid. Mom and dad own a quarter in-between Wheatland and Chaffee
    I know what that's worth. Sisters will get that and I'll get 3 quarters in towner county and still be short on what they get. I'm living off production of my land vs them collecting cash rent. Current tenants pay about 3 times what I pay for land up north. You fools built a city on the best farmland in world. Should at least have a garden.
    Thats pretty much how cities get located. Food, fresh water, transportation (historically waterways). Sure it doesn’t have to be that way anymore necessarily but infrastructure and network effects and pretty powerful drivers. What would it cost to pick the whole thing up and move it either west of Valley City or east of Alexandria?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Thats pretty much how cities get located. Food, fresh water, transportation (historically waterways). Sure it doesn’t have to be that way anymore necessarily but infrastructure and network effects and pretty powerful drivers. What would it cost to pick the whole thing up and move it either west of Valley City or east of Alexandria?
    It's better for me to have that land not being farmed so I guess it can stay with where it is. Expand all they want. Helps me out actually.

Lardsin must go!

The only reason I went to your imperial town was to see your blue collar football team. It not being so blue collar anymore has made me not want to go to your imperial town. Oh yeah and it's all of cass county don't kids yourself with that west of a certain highway crap. My moms from Castleton. I know how much that town has changed. I spent many summers there as a kid. Mom and dad own a quarter in-between Wheatland and Chaffee
    I know what that's worth. Sisters will get that and I'll get 3 quarters in towner county and still be short on what they get. I'm living off production of my land vs them collecting cash rent. Current tenants pay about 3 times what I pay for land up north. You fools built a city on the best farmland in world. Should at least have a garden.
    I HAVE a garden!

But I’m in Hennepin and not Cass. Does it still count?

My wife, who is really an NYC girl, is helping me out this year. She got an early jump with starter plants in February and then in early May she put ten tomato plants in a single 4x4 raised bed. I’ve decided to just let her see how that plays out.

Right now I think there could be one of your Sasquatches in there. No way to know.

Edit: hey - wait a minute. If that Cass County dirt is so much better than everywhere else then how come the stuff in Iowa is so much more expensive? Also, I am fairly certain that none of the fools here were responsible for picking the spot. Those were some other predecessor fools. Not to be nit-picky but, jus' sayin'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by GreenfieldBison; 07-04-2021 at 11:52 PM.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Top Candidates: GO
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

The only reason I went to your imperial town was to see your blue collar football team.
    Hey, didn't there used to be an Old Broadway sign at the Rollete to Cando corner (66 -> 281?)

I was going to make some crack about how that sign was the real reason you went to Fargo, but I just checked Google maps and the sign isn't there anymore. Maybe I've got the wrong corner? How the hell am I going to find my way back to civilization the next time I'm up there?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Hey, didn't there used to be an Old Broadway sign at the Rollete to Cando corner (66 -> 281?)

I was going to make some crack about how that sign was the real reason you went to Fargo, but I just checked Google maps and the sign isn't there anymore. Maybe I've got the wrong corner? How the hell am I going to find my way back to civilization the next time I'm up there?
    Made of wood? North side of the road. Ten mile corner? I think there's a random Jamestown north dakota mileage sign some where along the border but can't remember if it was in the states or the providence eh. We did finally get Google maps up here. Not sure how long since you've been up.

Lardsin must go!

Made of wood? North side of the road. Ten mile corner? I think there's a random Jamestown north dakota mileage sign some where along the border but can't remember if it was in the states or the providence eh. We did finally get Google maps up here. Not sure how long since you've been up.
    Yep, a wood sign that was decrepit well before I was. Seems like you'd see it traveling east on 66/281 right before making the turn (south) to Cando.

It's been five years or so since I drove up there and I'm not sure that I'd have noticed if the sign was gone then. And if I ever need navigation to get to and from Rolette, I probably should just stop driving, google maps or not.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Some guys/gals that few if any of us have ever heard of.
    College of Business Alumnus

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Whoever takes us to the FBS Promise Land!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Whoever takes us to the FBS Promise Land!
    Maybe focus on that researchy stuff first. It’s a university after all no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.