Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Dean Bresciani Stepping down

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bresciani OUT

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    ...I’m an idiot...
    That'd make a good tshirt. I need 2, one for each moob.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I don't care for anyone who eats potato salad.
    Unless it’s spiked with meth eh
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

I think McFeely hit the spot on this topic!

https://www.inforum.com/opinion/7099...edy-the-school

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    The comment about the cities comes from the fact that if you add up their population with ND metro areas it’s about the same as the rest of the state. The point I was trying to make is that people think ND is such a rural state but when it comes to pop distribution i don’t think it really is.
    The fact that Fargo is considered a "city" here demonstrates how rural we are.

The best way to demonstrate how rural ND is might be that Jamestown (class size 150-200) has typically played at Nd's highest level of football.

ND is about as rural as it gets. Wyoming is a wasteland and New Hampshire/Vermont are tiny....and mountainous. We basically personify rural people.
    College of Business Alumnus

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    The fact that Fargo is considered a "city" here demonstrates how rural we are.

The best way to demonstrate how rural ND is might be that Jamestown (class size 150-200) has typically played at Nd's highest level of football.

ND is about as rural as it gets. Wyoming is a wasteland and New Hampshire/Vermont are tiny....and mountainous. We basically personify rural people.
    Technically, every incorporated community in the state of ND is classified as a city. Which I suppose furthers your point.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    I think McFeely hit the spot on this topic!

https://www.inforum.com/opinion/7099...edy-the-school
    how stupid is NDSU to give Forum/WDAY the media contracts so they can put arrows in their backs, so dumb
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    how stupid is NDSU to give Forum/WDAY the media contracts so they can put arrows in their backs, so dumb
    Did you read the article?
    Wry obvious you didn’t
    TRUST THE PROCESS

They gotta hire a new person fast so the usual folks can start the campaign to get them fired.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    They gotta hire a new person fast so the usual folks can start the campaign to get them fired.
    I’d take that over the political puppet play any day.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

The only reason I went to your imperial town was to see your blue collar football team. It not being so blue collar anymore has made me not want to go to your imperial town. Oh yeah and it's all of cass county don't kids yourself with that west of a certain highway crap. My moms from Castleton. I know how much that town has changed. I spent many summers there as a kid. Mom and dad own a quarter in-between Wheatland and Chaffee
    I know what that's worth. Sisters will get that and I'll get 3 quarters in towner county and still be short on what they get. I'm living off production of my land vs them collecting cash rent. Current tenants pay about 3 times what I pay for land up north. You fools built a city on the best farmland in world. Should at least have a garden.

Lardsin must go!