Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dean Bresciani Stepping down

Default Re: Bresciani OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    How did ND's other research university perform in those same metrics over the last 10 years? Why weren't these brought up in previous evaluations and why were there no clear stipulations and suggestions for turning them around? How has the legislatures funding cuts and tampering effected those metrics? The SBOHE history with presidents and the NDUS is not something to be proud of by any means. Remember they hired all of these presidents they eventually run off too.

4 of the 6 board members either have direct or indirect and deep ties to one of ND's research universities and it's not NDSU. In fact the only member of the board with ties to NDSU is the student member who voted against the others!
    Yeah, guess where the NDSU student rep is from…
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Yeah, guess where the NDSU student rep is from…
    and where's the outrage for that? we are being pussies. we need to bring this to the attention of everyone.

5 out of 6 votes were und voters
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    and where's the outrage for that? we are being pussies. we need to bring this to the attention of everyone.

5 out of 6 votes were und voters
    There’s no beating the SBOHE or state legislature. The hatred for anything cass county is so strong that rednecks out west would rather vote for liberal arts grads from UND than people from the blue collar ag school. Identify politics makes for strange bedfellows…

All we can be happy about (and we should be VERY happy about) is that the governor of ND is a member of the Bison Caucus and actively looks out for NDSU.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    There’s no beating the SBOHE or state legislature. The hatred for anything cass county is so strong that rednecks out west would rather vote for liberal arts grads from UND than people from the blue collar ag school. Identify politics makes for strange bedfellows…

All we can be happy about (and we should be VERY happy about) is that the governor of ND is a member of the Bison Caucus and actively looks out for NDSU.
    Fuck Cass County you stuck up prick. It's where all the shit that can't cut it in the other 51 counties ends up. You think your better or something? Fuck off.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Fuck Cass County you stuck up prick. It's where all the shit that can't cut it in the other 51 counties ends up. You think your better or something? Fuck off.
    yes it is.... 100%
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yes it is.... 100%
    Haven't been there in 2 years this October. Seem to be doing just fine. It's no Clay County eh. Looks like some of minnesoda shit ends up there too.

Lardsin must go!

Haven't been there in 2 years this October. Seem to be doing just fine. It's no Clay County eh. Looks like some of minnesoda shit ends up there too.
    Twin Citiots, eh
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

So you're not a fan of "Imperial Cass". <-- That's what I hear it called when I'm west of ND Hwy 18.

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    So you're not a fan of "Imperial Cass". <-- That's what I hear it called when I'm west of ND Hwy 18.
    Half of Cass County lies west of Highway 18.
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    Chaffee is the only thing going right in that county.

Lardsin must go!