Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dean Bresciani Stepping down

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bresciani OUT

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Chaffee is the only thing going right in that county.
    Page Cafe has pretty good potato salad.
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

Quote Originally Posted by Civil06 View Post
    Half of Cass County lies west of Highway 18.
    Yes it does, but I've heard the term used in Arthur and Hunter and they're on 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Civil06 View Post
    Page Cafe has pretty good potato salad.
    Mac salad in Arthur --> yummy.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

It's all of cass county. I just looked at the drought map. Cass county is level 2. The rest of the state is 3 or 4. But we'll have to listen to how bad the drought is around Fargo.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I don't care for anyone who eats potato salad.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    People east of casselton don’t care about people west of casselton (except for sending their tax revenue their direction for the 120 of the last 125 years). People west of casselton HATE the people east of casselton.

It does bring up a very interesting point though, what’s more North Dakota? Fargo, GF, Bismarck where the people live? Or the other 99% of the land in the state where no one does.
    Ah yes....Fargo is this historical financial juggernaut greasing the wheels for the rest of the state. Jesus H lol. But on a more serious note, thank you for demonstrating the sort of attitude that leads to people having negative attitudes towards Cass County/Fargo.

Why are you lumping Fargo in with Bismarck and Grand Forks? When did those two towns get relocated to Cass County? But since you asked....the "99%" of emptiness is absolutely more "North Dakota" than Fargo, Bismarck, or Grand Forks. What an objectively stupid question to ask. Whats next, gonna ask whether Anchorage is more Alaska than the wilderness?

Fuck Cass County you stuck up prick. It's where all the shit that can't cut it in the other 51 counties ends up. You think your better or something? Fuck off.
    Hell yeah Scottie. Give 'em hell!
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    But since you asked....the "99%" of emptiness is absolutely more "North Dakota" than Fargo, Bismarck, or Grand Forks.
    Pick your "99% emptiness" ND small town.
    Which of BIS/GFK/FAR is most like your small town ND?

Easy: BIS. People, politics, cars, attitudes, BIS.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    Pick your "99% emptiness" ND small town.
    Which of BIS/GFK/FAR is most like your small town ND?

Easy: BIS. People, politics, cars, attitudes, BIS.
    Minot, Dickinson, Jamestown have the ND feel to me.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Ah yes....Fargo is this historical financial juggernaut greasing the wheels for the rest of the state. Jesus H lol. But on a more serious note, thank you for demonstrating the sort of attitude that leads to people having negative attitudes towards Cass County/Fargo.

Why are you lumping Fargo in with Bismarck and Grand Forks? When did those two towns get relocated to Cass County? But since you asked....the "99%" of emptiness is absolutely more "North Dakota" than Fargo, Bismarck, or Grand Forks. What an objectively stupid question to ask. Whats next, gonna ask whether Anchorage is more Alaska than the wilderness?

Hell yeah Scottie. Give 'em hell!
    The comment about the cities comes from the fact that if you add up their population with ND metro areas it’s about the same as the rest of the state. The point I was trying to make is that people think ND is such a rural state but when it comes to pop distribution i don’t think it really is.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Fuck Cass County you stuck up prick. It's where all the shit that can't cut it in the other 51 counties ends up. You think your better or something? Fuck off.
    Well, thanks for making my point. I do regret what I said or at least the way that it reads when I go back and read it. Wasn’t mean to cause that much offense. Sorry if I struck a personal nerve.

I really do like the rest of the state, I just really don’t understand the politics. Maybe I’m an idiot and maybe this discussion belongs on the political board. Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*