Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Carson Wentz AO1 Celebrity Softball Game Sat June 26

Default Carson Wentz AO1 Celebrity Softball Game Sat June 26

Curious what former Bison we'll see. I know Easton Stick is going to be in town for a football camp with Carson Wentz

Carson Wentz AO1 Celebrity Softball Game

Sat June 26
    7 pm

Newman Outdoor Field

Tickets
    http://mo1.glitnirticketing.com/moti...31&status_id=2
    FM Redhawks Box office
    Phone: 701-235-6161

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: Carson Wentz AO1 Celebrity Softball Game Sat June 26

The rosters are on the AO1 twitter page. According to Bison 1660 some of the former Bison that would have played can't because McQuade's is this weekend. Still a nice list though.
    2021 Bisonville Masters Pool Champion

Offense:

Cole Davis
    Kole Heckendorf
    Some guy named Carson
    Easton
    Brock
    Darius
    Ty Brooks
    Jedre
    The OC
    Andrew Bonnett
    Bryce Messner
    Zack Johnson
    Ben Ellefson
    Jeff Illies
    Lucas Albers

Defense

Chris Board
    Tre Dempsey
    Esley
    Ben LeCompte
    Eric Bachmeier
    MJ Stumpf
    Dan Marlette
    Deluca
    James Fisher
    Brian Schaetz
    Aaron Stedl
    Jarrod Tuszka
    Stanley Jones
    Brad Ambrosius
    2021 Bisonville Masters Pool Champion

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Just announced that Trey Lance will be there and be the Assistant Head Coach of the offense. No surprise that he wont be playing, like Carson; but glad he will be there. Hope someone has the wherewithal to get a picture of Brock, Carson, Easton, and Trey all together!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Just announced that Trey Lance will be there and be the Assistant Head Coach of the offense. No surprise that he wont be playing, like Carson; but glad he will be there. Hope someone has the wherewithal to get a picture of Brock, Carson, Easton, and Trey all together!
    Damn that's cool as fuck getting our last 4 QB's on the field together. I would imagine when you sign the "fuck you money" contract, they prohibit stuff like that

Went to this event 2 years ago and it was a really fun time and that was a middle of the week evening (Wednesday I think) so should be even better on a Saturday night. Some of these guys are very impressive athletes. I recall someone hitting a bomb in the HR derby over the baseball scoreboard in left (that's with a slow pitched softball and the HR fence halfway into the baseball outfield). And with some of them it's very clear that football is their sport... which is entertaining also.

Random interaction I remember from 2 years ago was talking to one of the beer vendors and she said something like "Redhawks fans don't drink anywhere near this much!" I kinda figured Redhawks fans and Bison fans were the same people but must be something about donning that green and yellow garb that gets our beer drinking appetites going.

Looking forward to the festivities tonight!

hope they have a blast 2nite and have a great turnout.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Saturday night in the summer is not better for crowds than Wednesday.

I bought a ticket a couple of days ago, and it wasn't anywhere close to being full.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Saturday night in the summer is not better for crowds than Wednesday.

I bought a ticket a couple of days ago, and it wasn't anywhere close to being full.
    I meant I'll have a little more fun that I would've on a Wednesday.