Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2021/2022 MBB Schedule

Default Re: 2021/2022 MBB Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    so we padding stats with Concordia, Tartelton, Northridge , Idaho and Northern Comm College?
    embarassing 4 games there.

I wonder what NDSU's W-L record is without the 4-5 cupcakes every year.

Idaho was 1-21
    CSnorth 9-13
    Cal Poly 4-20
    unlv 12-15
    Pacific 9-9
    Mo St 13-10
    Tartleton 10-10
    Indy st 15-10
    not exactly murderers row.

10-2 in Non Conference should be a breeze, else its a failure.
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Arizona & Creighton are obviously the big ticket games but UNLV has name recognition and is a Mountain West team which is a 2 bid conference so that's a solid game for us. ISU is a MVC team who is typically pretty solid finishing 4th last year in their conference which is also 2 bids, they also return their top 6 players from that 4th place team so they should be a pretty good squad. Missouri St is always a tough game for us but they haven't finished well the last couple of seasons. I'd count that as 4 quality OOC games and we should be able to win 2 or 3 of them if we show up.

I actually agree with Chapo for a change that if we want to get to the dance we should get through this thing at 10-2 or minimum 9-3, however we tend to lay an egg at least once in the OOC schedule it wouldn't surprise me if we come out of it 8-4 with Dave talking the whole time about playing our best ball in March. I'm excited about this season, can't wait to get it started!
    I'm not seeing Missouri St. We play Montana St.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Montana State duh

10-2 is legit what we should have. It's time to put up or shut up. every year there's brainfart games/losses.
    Still haven't won a P5 game since Notre Dame when Bjorkland went off for 28/18 in what 2013? 2014?

9-3 at worst in non-conf
    15-3 at worst in conf

20-10 puts us in a #16 seed again....
    24-6 puts us in a #13, #14 seed
    27-3 puts us in a #11 , #12 seed and great chance at 1st round NCAA win

ps WHERE'S OUR AD AT? those 3 teams at home during xmas break is a joke, He's gotta push the Commish on that.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Yeah....I used his abbreviation instead of referencing the schedule....Montana St definitely not as tough of an opponent but I didn't count them in the 4 quality games anyway so I didn't go back and fix it. My bad.