Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Augie to start D1 hockey

Default Augie to start D1 hockey

Here we go; good idea from Augie. First smart D1 move I've seen from them; if they are smart, this is all:

https://www.argusleader.com/story/ne...aa/5295016001/

Default Re: Augie to start D1 hockey

hIgHeSt LeVeL…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

The more the merrier

Smart move IMO.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

IIRC, the Sioux Falls Stampede have a great following and attendance. Augie will do well with fan support I bet. Good luck to em.

I've been waiting for someone to make a comment about this, but it's not happening.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

who gives a fuck about d3 hockey
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    We get it. You hate hockey

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I agree with Chapo on most things football- and basketball-related, but on this topic we must part ways. I love college hockey. Never played the sport, but am a big fan. I would kill for NDSU to start D1 hockey. I hate that UND has everything we have as well as something we don't. We could start a team, play at a the very nice Scheels Arena, and get the red carpet rolled out to us from the WCHA on day 1.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    I agree with Chapo on most things football- and basketball-related, but on this topic we must part ways. I love college hockey. Never played the sport, but am a big fan. I would kill for NDSU to start D1 hockey. I hate that UND has everything we have as well as something we don't. We could start a team, play at a the very nice Scheels Arena, and get the red carpet rolled out to us from the WCHA on day 1.
    I suspect you are in the minority on this topic.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery