Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Impacts of Patterson and TaMerick Williams

Default Re: Impacts of Patterson and TaMerick Williams

Throwing to receivers during passing drills is great and all but I'll hold off on my reviews until we see all of them make adjustments at the line and go through their progressions.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Heard Q is looking very good.... I still think Cole/Cam will push him, it's gonna be an interesting fall camp
    So they were practicing hand off's for dive up the middle?
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

https://mobile.twitter.com/joshbdraf...23932509179915

Tamerick with some early draft hype.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

My (somewhat) bold prediction for 2022 is that Tamerik Williams leads the team in carries and yards. Kobe is faster and Luepke is more powerful but I think his speed/size combo is his ticket to RB1A. We all remember how Luepke closed the season but I think many are forgetting how Williams led the charge on the ground out of the loss in Brookings when the team went from pretty good to national title favorite. In the 4 games between the YSU regular season game and ETSU playoff game he put up 400 yards at 6.5 ypc with 8 TDs.

EDIT: I guess it's not that bold at all considering he led the team in rush attempts, yards, and TDs in 2021 but that fact alone is probably surprising to many considering Luepke has garnered most of the hype for the Bison ball carriers during the offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    My (somewhat) bold prediction for 2022 is that Tamerik Williams leads the team in carries and yards. Kobe is faster and Luepke is more powerful but I think his speed/size combo is his ticket to RB1A. We all remember how Luepke closed the season but I think many are forgetting how Williams led the charge on the ground out of the loss in Brookings when the team went from pretty good to national title favorite. In the 4 games between the YSU regular season game and ETSU playoff game he put up 400 yards at 6.5 ypc with 8 TDs.

EDIT: I guess it's not that bold at all considering he led the team in rush attempts, yards, and TDs in 2021 but that fact alone is probably surprising to many considering Luepke has garnered most of the hype for the Bison ball carriers during the offseason.
    I agree it's not that bold to predict TaMerick as a leading rusher. He's going into year 2 in the program and that's when things start to click for players as their knowledge of the offense improves.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

The dood is an absolute beast. My goodness, can you imagine being an opposing linebacker and having to mentally prepare for getting rag dolled and beat to shit from our running back room over and over and over again?
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    The dood is an absolute beast. My goodness, can you imagine being an opposing linebacker and having to mentally prepare for getting rag dolled and beat to shit from our running back room over and over and over again?
    And then tackling Leupke when Williams is taking a breather.
    It's OK to not be OK.

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    And then tackling Leupke when Williams is taking a breather.