Thread: Big Sky Football and Basketball going to ESPN +

Default Big Sky Football and Basketball going to ESPN +

Here is a link about all-Big Sky Sports going to ESPN+. Also, 2 football games a year to be on the ESPN Networks. Wish the Missouri Valley would have a couple of football games on the ESPN Networks
    https://gogriz.com/news/2021/6/9/foo...e-to-espn.aspx

Default Re: Big Sky Football and Basketball going to ESPN +

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Badger View Post
    Here is a link about all-Big Sky Sports going to ESPN+. Also, 2 football games a year to be on the ESPN Networks. Wish the Missouri Valley would have a couple of football games on the ESPN Networks
    https://gogriz.com/news/2021/6/9/foo...e-to-espn.aspx
    Interesting. Yeah, it’s tough though. ESPN-produced and aired games are great, but they take away TV money from the school. I’d be okay with the flagship, but I’m not really interested in an ESPNU-quality produced game. Probably even more so with the hope we have that WDAY actually does a good job now.

I do love how much the big sky toots it’s own horn as being the top FCS conference, although I was disappointed to not see the commissioner state they were the “SEC of the FCS” like they normally do. I would love to see what measure they are using to say they’re the top conference.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

With the exception of the 2 ESPNU games,, I don't think ESPN is producing all the games. We were on ESPN+ every game this year and it was usually the crappy KVLY except for the Mo Valley game of the week

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I'll be glad to be able to watch some Big Sky football on ESPN+... kind of wish the CAA had a similar deal.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I'll be glad to be able to watch some Big Sky football on ESPN+... kind of wish the CAA had a similar deal.
    I had noticed some Big Sky on Pluto TV for free. Wonder if that will go away?