Thread: 2022 Spring Season

Default 2022 Spring Season

Has anyone heard about the trip to the UK? I was trying to find info on tickets, but that ship has sailed. There was no mention on the opposing team's websites either.
    "You're either green and growing or ripe and dying." - Craig Bohl

Default Re: 2022 Spring Season

I just saw some tweets and that was it. It looked like they were having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by NFH Schlüssel View Post
    Has anyone heard about the trip to the UK? I was trying to find info on tickets, but that ship has sailed. There was no mention on the opposing team's websites either.
    I couldn't find anything in LSDBi, admittedly I didn't search very hard, but I'm pretty sure that teams aren't allowed to publish results from a foreign-tour competition.

Quote Originally Posted by OCBison View Post
    I couldn't find anything in LSDBi, admittedly I didn't search very hard, but I'm pretty sure that teams aren't allowed to publish results from a foreign-tour competition.
    They're not really updating anything regarding the spring season. They defeated Minot State 2-0 which was on MSU's website, nothing on UND game at either school's site, and nothing from England most likely due to the teams all being U18 and U21 instead of U23s that would be more equivalent in age.

Spring season is just exhibition games anyhow. Time for development and tactical/personnel experiments.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved