0 0%
  • Lexi Thompson

0 0%
  • Patty Tavatanikat

0 0%
  • Amy Olson

5 62.50%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 United States Women’s Open 2nd Annual Bisonville Captain’s Pool (with a poll)

Default 2021 United States Women’s Open 2nd Annual Bisonville Captain’s Pool (with a poll)

Amy Olson fell just one stroke short in 2020 despite huge personal tragedy.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Default Re: 2021 United States Women’s Open 2nd Annual Bisonville Captain’s Pool (with a poll

Who else would like to join a Bisonville pool for the US Women’s Open next week? Come one come all for a fun and good natured way to help focus on the competitors and event. All you need to do is pick your team of five players and a couple tie breaker answers.

We will be using the Rolex Rankings with five tiers A-E composed of players ranked 1-5, 6-10, 11-20, 21-30, and 31 plus based on this Monday’s and/or this coming Monday’s rankings. Cut players can be replaced with another player in the tier, and best four out of five scores will count for each round! Tie Breaker will be winning player with winning score further deciding if needed!

You can PM me or post a team with alternates in the event of cuts or DQs etc. right up through the start of the Open next Thursday! (A1 A2 B1 B2 etc) Or you can make your replacement picks if and when cuts or WD, DQ happen to your team. Ask questions any time pm or post.

This weeks ROLEX RANKINGS (partial list):

https://www.rolexrankings.com/rankings

Currently exempt players:

https://www.usga.org/content/usga/ho...en-s-open.html

Honorary winning Captain for 2020 was Captain Lee Olson. This year’s winner can choose an honorary or themselves.

Here is to another great and memorable US WOMEN’S OPEN!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Default Re: 2021 United States Women’s Open 2nd Annual Bisonville Captain’s Pool (with a poll

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Who else would like to join a Bisonville pool for the US Women’s Open next week? Come one come all for a fun and good natured way to help focus on the competitors and event. All you need to do is pick your team of five players and a couple tie breaker answers.

We will be using the Rolex Rankings with five tiers A-E composed of players ranked 1-5, 6-10, 11-20, 21-30, and 31 plus based on this Monday’s and/or this coming Monday’s rankings. Cut players can be replaced with another player in the tier, and best four out of five scores will count for each round! Tie Breaker will be winning player with winning score further deciding if needed!

You can PM me or post a team with alternates in the event of cuts or DQs etc. right up through the start of the Open next Thursday! (A1 A2 B1 B2 etc) Or you can make your replacement picks if and when cuts or WD, DQ happen to your team. Ask questions any time pm or post.

This weeks ROLEX RANKINGS (partial list):

https://www.rolexrankings.com/rankings

Currently exempt players:

https://www.usga.org/content/usga/ho...en-s-open.html

Honorary winning Captain for 2020 was Captain Lee Olson. This year’s winner can choose an honorary or themselves.

Here is to another great and memorable US WOMEN’S OPEN!
    Again, please don’t hesitate to pm or post any questions and remember it’s just for fun!:

Here are my picks for the 2021 2nd ANNUAL BV US WOMEN’S OPEN POOL!:

A1. Jin Young Ko

B1. Lydia Ko

C1. Jessica Korda

D1. Ariya Jutanugarn

E1. Amy Olson

Predicted winner and winning score to follow. Subject to fine tuning which is allowed until the tournament starts.

Feel free to enter and pick your team right up until the day the tournament starts next week. For privacy you can PM your picks or you can post them here also. You can pick your alternates now or when the time comes either way. You can use the ROLEX RANKINGS from this week or next week for the tiers. Tiers again are: A. 1-5. B. 6-10. C. 11-20. D. 21-30. E. 31 and above.

2020 Honorary Winning Captain-Lee Olson
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 05-27-2021 at 09:00 AM.

A poll and a pool both! Wild stuff! Plenty of room for more Bisonville team captains, so don’t hesitate to join in any time before they tee off next Thursday. There is no write in choice for the poll, but okay to comment your choice if none of these ten players are your pick for champion.

https://youtu.be/Cp3Cr-O-7mI

https://youtu.be/F3jnymeJof4

Inbee and Amy currently tied to win amongst Bisonville poll participants.
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 05-28-2021 at 08:32 AM.

Voted for Amy but also like Danielle Kang to win as well.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Voted for Amy but also like Danielle Kang to win as well.
    Yeah, I kinda like Danielle Kang too...

56jsujph2pm61.jpg
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

A) Nelly Korda
    b) Daniell Kang
    C) So Yean RYU
    D) Ariya Jutanugarn
    E) Amy Olson
    These are my picks. Book It...
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Yeah, I kinda like Danielle Kang too...

56jsujph2pm61.jpg
    i change my vote
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    A) Nelly Korda
    b) Danielle Kang
    C) So Yeon RYU
    D) Ariya Jutanugarn
    E) Amy Olson
    These are my picks. Book It...
    Great looking team Captain Meaty! Good luck! You can fine tune it up to tee times next Thursday should you discover last minute inside draft information! (Just watched the movie Draft Day. Still trying to figure out if I liked it or not!).
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 05-29-2021 at 01:05 PM.

I honor of Phil’s historic victory here’s my line up of all gas, no break birdie machines:
    A: Kim Sei Young
    B: Kim Hyo-Joo
    C: Ryu So Yeon
    D: Carlota Ciganda
    E: Luna Sobron Galmes
    Last edited by bisonaudit; 06-01-2021 at 06:18 AM.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie