Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: WDAY gets NDSU Football/Media contract

Default Re: WDAY gets NDSU Football/Media contract

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I'd be shocked for NDSU is not on ESPN3/+ for football. They seem happy with the nationwide distribution and the eyeballs drop would be huge if they went away from that. Zero percent chance that happens.
    MVFC has a deal with ESPN3/+ plus so they will be on those channels, i dont see how they cant
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    pls confirm no more timmerman
    Hes an employee of KFYR, so unless he were to get hired away, hes done.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    The news reports at the time heavily implied Flag would start by managing it, then eventually buy it. Don't know where they are right now in that process.
    correct, all the radio will eventually go to South Fargo in the FLAG family building and over time WDAY will belong to the FFM group. They are maintaining the WDAY call signs..this is all from what I have been told we all know shit can change though
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Hes an employee of KFYR, so unless he were to get hired away, hes done.
    I think we all could agree, For now we can work with that. God forbid he enters the Transfer Portal and WDAY picks him up

This is great news. Chance of watching a game on Midco for me is basically zero. I'll have to figure out how to stream WDAY Extra but at least it's possible. The bigger games for BB can be moved to regular WDAY. As far as football goes, the KVLY production was really mediocre. Not as bad as we made it out to be but NDSU deserved better. I'm also glad this is staying LOCAL, which is very important.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by the_hog View Post
    I think this is bad news for us in Western ND who only have OTA. Pretty sure ABC is not available over the air in Dickinson and Williston. Can someone confirm this for me? If so this is a major fail by NDSU and WDAY!
    According to this site, there is no ABC station on the airwaves in Dickinson.
    https://nocable.org/availability-rep...-dickinson-nd/
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I wonder if this could potentially change game time? Selfishly, I would love to have evening games again...
    Post of the year.

KBMY should reach Dickinson/Williston
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Yes. We have alumni all over the country and world. I watch them all the time as does gully as does Bison teach as does etc, etc who do not live in ND. When you are a land grant school, you will always have a following.
    Count me in the group who watches from Florida and several more I know in Arizona...so yeah a local streaming option would suck huge.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Shawn on the pxp, Izzo as color and Kolpack on the sidelines would be a major upgrade. If Mcfooly is involved with any of the fee based broadcast stuff they won't see a dime from me.