Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 2021 FCS Semifinals

Default Re: 2021 FCS Semifinals

I just watched the end of the 3rd and and whole 4th quarter. Really like that SamWho coach. The players, too, not a lot of egregious, cocky celebrating and getting in opposing players’ faces... a lot to like about this SamWho team.

In the postgame interview, the coach straight up admitted that he built this team to beat NDSU and JMU and he just accomplished that, gave credit to his admin and players. Class act.

Still haven’t heard a good reason why some here don’t like or respect SamWho. Willing to listen without flaming but I just don’t see it.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I just watched the end of the 3rd and and whole 4th quarter. Really like that SamWho coach. The players, too, not a lot of egregious, cocky celebrating and getting in opposing players’ faces... a lot to like about this SamWho team.

In the postgame interview, the coach straight up admitted that he built this team to beat NDSU and JMU and he just accomplished that, gave credit to his admin and players. Class act.

Still haven’t heard a good reason why some here don’t like or respect SamWho. Willing to listen without flaming but I just don’t see it.
    I recall not really liking Keeler back five years ago or so but he is definitely growing on me. As you say you gotta like his enthusiasm in that immediate post game interview as well as the halftime interview yesterday. For sure you just have to respect the attainment of the goal to bring down the most successful programs in the sub-division in recent history. Props to Sammy.

The only thing I find objectionable about Keeler now is that he is 61 but he sure does not look it. Bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I recall not really liking Keeler back five years ago or so but he is definitely growing on me. As you say you gotta like his enthusiasm in that immediate post game interview as well as the halftime interview yesterday. For sure you just have to respect the attainment of the goal to bring down the most successful programs in the sub-division in recent history. Props to Sammy.

The only thing I find objectionable about Keeler now is that he is 61 but he sure does not look it. Bastard.
    Ha. Fair. You probably wouldn’t like me either, then...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Default 2021 FCS Semifinals

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    He has the doucheness of baker mayfield with about 1/15th of the talent. Bad combination
    I didn’t realize he was anywhere near that talented. Like I say, I’m not a talent evaluator.

To me he runs and throws like a girl. Pre title IX girls that is. Apologies to girls everywhere for the insult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.