Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: SHSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: SHSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Seriously enough Cam talk. He will never be the starter barring an injury. I’m thankful for his effort this spring but he’s going to be a backup Qb at NDSU for the foreseeable future

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    Seriously enough Cam talk. He will never be the starter barring an injury. I’m thankful for his effort this spring but he’s going to be a backup Qb at NDSU for the foreseeable future
    Not his fault. Coaches need to read their players. Put them in positions to succeed.

That said, cam has a limited ceiling. Is what it is.

I'd be pretty confident we wouldn't see Cam again but then I remembered this staff rolling out Zeb for the season. I'm scared. Hopefully Payton or Patterson completely outplay Cam otherwise we're in for a long fall.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    I will agree to disagree. 30 seconds left inside the 5 yard line is a better bet for a team the relies on the run. The clock was burning and the ball was not moving very far per play all day. Give yourself time to run more plays.
    It is all moot now but there needs to be sense of urgency (not panic) that was not obvious at the end.
    The last pass the receiver was open... it was just a terrible throw. Players have to make plays sometimes and Cam didn’t when we needed him to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Not his fault. Coaches need to read their players. Put them in positions to succeed.

That said, cam has a limited ceiling. Is what it is.
    Not his fault at all. It’s not like I’m mad at him, those were the cards that were dealt. I think the gravity of the game didn’t help him either

JMU plAyer broke his dick on a pick.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Wait....lol NDSU didn't know Belquist was a legacy? Fucking embarrassing.
    This ^^^^^

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU2006 View Post
    I'd be pretty confident we wouldn't see Cam again but then I remembered this staff rolling out Zeb for the season. I'm scared. Hopefully Payton or Patterson completely outplay Cam otherwise we're in for a long fall.
    Cam is true freshman and will get better. Why do people think players are static.? Experience provides growth.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Whoa, for those who think that Bison1660 sugarcoats things - former NDSU players do NOT play that game.

BTW, Courtney Eubanks is freaking awesome.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU2006 View Post
    Valid point. I have zero confidence that the current roster of coaches can actually figure out who would be the best starter.