Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Entz and Roehl are drowning. Sucks when you're in over your head. Everyone has felt it.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Tyler Roehl found Brent Vigens Nintendo Super Tecmo Bowl Playbook. 4 plays. can anyone dig that meme up. (i got up to puke to write that) bye again
    He reminds me of Polisek when he couldnt get his head out of his play sheet and adjust to the prevailing game conditions. Remember Polisek in the JMU game was still trying to run it up the middle with two minutes left.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    He reminds me of Polisek when he could get his head out of his play sheet and adjust to the prevailing game conditions. Remember Polisek in the JMU game was still trying to run it up the middle with two minutes left.
    I wish Easton would have gone rogue and just called it on the field lol
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Yes he did.
    Getting schooled by Stig is bad juju

Stig is the best thing the Bizun have going against the bunnies

Wait until they get a young jacked up coach, then enter better be up to speed

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Tough game, but I hope you all make it to Frisco to play JMU again.

I think Entz is your problem and I predict the Bison will continue to decline as long as he is in Fargo.

Just one outsider's opinion.
    Earlier I perused your board a little, how are you guys so outraged that Delaware got voted the CAA AQ? They played a tougher conference schedule and performed better against their schedule than you did against yours.

Just one outsiders opinion.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by gavin2126; 04-18-2021 at 06:29 AM.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    can we not run A gap 17 times a game?
    Yes but we need a new OC. Current one does it every game. He has like five fucking plays. It’s pathetic. Also. Any reason we have safeties playing LB? You would think being so small they would be able to cover backs out of the back field. Nope.

Overall Cam played well. Defense was awful. Coaching was awful. Score should have been 7-3 at the half. But Entz has no fucking clue what he’s doing.

I truly believe this our HC and OC are i. WAY over their head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toughen these guys up. I feel like an Alumni vs Current Squad game could do them some good. Hell bring back Joe Mays, Ramon Humber, Craig Dahl, etc...get Kyle Emanuel back in pads and have a tackling clinic until they figure things out.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Maybe these bison are so team oriented that they are just trying to help Trey, Dillon, and Jabril improve their draft stock.

Still nothing on the window? Was told and shown a picture that the sdsu coaches broke a window in the dome. Can't confirm.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    imagine if they would have played Miller all year like SDSU did with their young QB
    Best post of this messed up spring season. Roehl and Entz were idiots to keep Zeb starting. I don't care how great of a leader Zeb is.......his talent is much less than Cam.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post

Still nothing on the window? Was told and shown a picture that the sdsu coaches broke a window in the dome. Can't confirm.
    Have nothing in writing, but can confirm they broke a press box window. I know it happened around the time of their last touchdown, and have been told it was from one of the coaches celebrating said touchdown. It's happened before in the Dome where someone had a metal bodied pen in their hand and smacked the glass. At least it's safety glass