Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. SDSU

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. SDSU

Looking forward to some exceptional athleticism on ESPN+ at 2:30pm today . . . the NCAA Women's Gymnastics championship!

But I'll be switching back-and-forth to watch the Bison too.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Love watching Mathis and Sproles running around pregame throwing to each other on the field.......

gavin2126 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    What happened to Gibbs? He seemed good last year until he got hurt.
    He got in for mop up duty against SIU and suffered a non-contact injury on his other leg, I assume the knee but not sure. Either way didn’t look good. Tough break for the kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    We will never catch up if we fall behind and they seem far more likely to score than we do.

Unless it’s Miller time.

24 - 14 SDSU with zeb.
    28 - 24 NDSU if Miller plays at least 2.5 quarters
    I’ll throw my hat in this ring.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post
    I am as down on Zeb as everybody else. But there has to be a reason that he continues to play him.
    There is no chance that the fan base knows more than these coaches. No offense to any past Bison players.
    Don't get me wrong, Zeb drives me nuts and I would love to see Miller full time. But, these coaches know what they are doing.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    We heard these exact same comments in 2004 when Tony Stauss wasn’t playing well. It took 4 INTs in Colorado to get RFr. Steve Walker on the field and that was nearly a come from behind win. Since Walker wasn’t a “practice” guy, Stauss got the job back the next week and performed like horseshit for several games until he was finally benched late in the season. Walker took over and immediately performed. Made the staff look like utter fools.

Different coaching staff this time, I get it, but don’t go giving Entz/Roehl more credit than they deserve. Rather, they have a long track record of not seeing the writing on the wall due to cockiness. Need I remind of Entz BS comments on the stupid 2 pt play just from last week. Truth is, the best series of QB play we’ve had this entire spring was when Cam was on the field, and he’s had less than 1/10th the opportunity as Zeb. That says something. But we already knew this staff likes to burry their heads in the sand and repeat the same plays that the opposition clearly has well scouted and prepared for. Expect more of the same. It speaks to a lack of adaptability

gavin2126 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Heart says we grind out a win like last week, head says SDSU. Heart making the pick today, 23-21 Bison. Bunnies still tend to be loose with the ball and we will need to capitalize and get a couple turnovers.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

35-14 SDSU

playoff committee takes the opportunity to end the streak at three titles and 10 playoff appearances
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Lee is pumped.

Lardsin must go!

Not too confident, thinking 24-20 bunny turds, hope I'm wrong GO BISON!!!!

Can we please just cancel the season? Seriously don’t give a shit today