Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. SDSU

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    We will never catch up if we fall behind and they seem far more likely to score than we do.

Unless it’s Miller time.

24 - 14 SDSU with zeb.
    28 - 24 NDSU if Miller plays at least 2.5 quarters
    Yes. We need a healthy dose of 44 Magnum early and often. If the coaches call a single first down pass I'll throw my TV out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post
    I am as down on Zeb as everybody else. But there has to be a reason that he continues to play him.
    There is no chance that the fan base knows more than these coaches. No offense to any past Bison players.
    Don't get me wrong, Zeb drives me nuts and I would love to see Miller full time. But, these coaches know what they are doing.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Was there a reason to play stauss over walker? Jose over Brock?

Historically this is just a hard choice and often coaches are too conservative with it. Especially when it’s an upperclassman.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post
    I am as down on Zeb as everybody else. But there has to be a reason that he continues to play him.
    There is no chance that the fan base knows more than these coaches. No offense to any past Bison players.
    Don't get me wrong, Zeb drives me nuts and I would love to see Miller full time. But, these coaches know what they are doing.

Same coaches who go for two when you're already up 11? Sometimes we give these guys too much credit.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU2006 View Post
    Same coaches who go for two when you're already up 11? Sometimes we give these guys too much credit.
    I just wish Entz would own up to that mistake. It's fine, we all make simple math mistakes in our heads. Just say "You're absolutely right Mr. Reporter, I made a mistake calling for a 2 pointer and I'd like to apologize to the fans for that. I will reformulate our 2 point strategy and make it clear with all coaches what is expected, including myself."

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    I just wish Entz would own up to that mistake. It's fine, we all make simple math mistakes in our heads. Just say "You're absolutely right Mr. Reporter, I made a mistake calling for a 2 pointer and I'd like to apologize to the fans for that. I will reformulate our 2 point strategy and make it clear with all coaches what is expected, including myself."
    Even if our coaches are too lazy or mentally incapable of planning out the end of games or halves, there are widely available resources on the internet that tell you when to call timeout, kick a field goal, go for 2 based on certain situations.

Hell I could make one in a couple hours. No decisions, just consult your laminated sheet.

Not only Entz’s problem. Klieman was the worst!! His clock management was so questionable.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    He doesn't even have to apologize. A simple, "I got caught up in the heat of the moment and could have made a better decision. Luckily it didn't cost us the game and I need to learn from it moving forward."

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Not worried about SDSUs QB, he wont beat us. Beat them with the run game and avoiding costly turnovers.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU2006 View Post
    Ok. You have me there. That was a head scratcher to say the least.

What happened to Gibbs? He seemed good last year until he got hurt.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    What happened to Gibbs? He seemed good last year until he got hurt.
    Gibbs throws like a linebacker.