Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Entz seems VERY supportive of FBS jump

Default Re: Matt Entz Seems VERY Supportive of FBS Jump

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    To handle the Title IX issues, I suggest adding the following women's sports:

Mud wrestling
    Sand volleyball
    Bikini football

Problem solved.
    If there was a vote to add a women's sport, it would have to be mud wrestling..........and it wouldn't even be close.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    If there was a vote to add a women's sport, it would have to be mud wrestling..........and it wouldn't even be close.
    Scissoring team would have more championships than the football team in first 18 years
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Have to have an indoor facility for that... could get a little "icy" in that mud come winter! =D
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Scissoring team would have more championships than the football team in first 18 years
    So when ML starts fundraising for the Scissoring Sauna... that’s our tell.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    The exact same position? Based on what?
    And what is the monetary value of these "fans"?

Also probably worth mentioning that those 3 "examples" are also in metros that are between 3-10x the size of Fargo.
    by being a dominant regional mid major and winning lots of games.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

on the post game progrum they were talking about "dream games" and a gentleman called in sez we should play navy...then kieth brake sez in cryptic voice "or how about AIR FORCE"-------my tin foils working OT on a sunday morn, but didnt some1 say maybe theres a big announcement coming soon? just thought that was odd

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    on the post game progrum they were talking about "dream games" and a gentleman called in sez we should play navy...then kieth brake sez in cryptic voice "or how about AIR FORCE"-------my tin foils working OT on a sunday morn, but didnt some1 say maybe theres a big announcement coming soon? just thought that was odd
    Curious. How reliable has your tin foil been over time? Hard to imagine that if somebody like Brake actually knows something that he would not break the story. Unless of course he is constrained by an NDA that is, or a source that would not speak on the record perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Curious. How reliable has your tin foil been over time? Hard to imagine that if somebody like Brake actually knows something that he would not break the story. Unless of course he is constrained by an NDA that is, or a source that would not speak on the record perhaps.
    well put it this way, greenie--------at first i was like "(jazz hands) its happening (jazz hands)" thinkin 2 myself while driving: holy friggen cow, mountain west WE COMIN WE COMIN-------then a few miles down the road i was like, well.....maybe we just scheduled a game at air force? and now after reviewing your comment, im like, maybe its nothing-------what can i say? im a resonable guy, man!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    well put it this way, greenie--------at first i was like "(jazz hands) its happening (jazz hands)" thinkin 2 myself while driving: holy friggen cow, mountain west WE COMIN WE COMIN-------then a few miles down the road i was like, well.....maybe we just scheduled a game at air force? and now after reviewing your comment, im like, maybe its nothing-------what can i say? im a resonable guy, man!
    Lol jazz hands.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Are “jazz hands” in the same category as “new boot goofin” I mean you have to have the same personality to do both no?
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS