Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Entz seems VERY supportive of FBS jump

Default Re: Matt Entz Seems VERY Supportive of FBS Jump

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    I feel it's less about what the playoffs are today and more about leaving the ncaa to go fuck themselves in 5-10 years. P4 going bye-bye
    Yes, this is what will eventually happen. It is all about controlling money without NCAA regulations and restrictions.

I found it very interesting that the SEC didnt reach out to UT or OU...

HOW CAN THIS BE?????? I was promised by so many on Bisonville, who tell me that they are much smarter and better human beings than me, that there is no benefit to being proactive in soliciting invites from other conferences!!! They promised me that the only way to solicit an invite is to literally do NOTHING! Just sit, silently, and wish upon a star, pinnochio style, that "someday my prince will come!"

I know thats how I got my wife to date me, and then marry me. I literally didnt speak to her, look at her, show her any signs that I was interested. I was just ignoring her completely and then BAM! Married with 3 kids and a white picket fence. worked like a charm
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

we all know NDSU couldve been reaching out for years. but they didnt
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I found it very interesting that the SEC didnt reach out to UT or OU...

HOW CAN THIS BE?????? I was promised by so many on Bisonville, who tell me that they are much smarter and better human beings than me, that there is no benefit to being proactive in soliciting invites from other conferences!!! They promised me that the only way to solicit an invite is to literally do NOTHING! Just sit, silently, and wish upon a star, pinnochio style, that "someday my prince will come!"

I know thats how I got my wife to date me, and then marry me. I literally didnt speak to her, look at her, show her any signs that I was interested. I was just ignoring her completely and then BAM! Married with 3 kids and a white picket fence. worked like a charm
    Hmm, I have the same playbook. Also the same result. I repeat, do not actually initiate contact with those that you are interested in. Just sit there and do nothing. This is the way!!!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    we all know NDSU couldve been reaching out for years. but they didnt
    Exactly how do you know this? What actual meetings have you personally attended? What correspondence have you been a part of or intercepted from others? All of the Oklahoma/Texas to the SEC ramped up incredibly fast in the media. Shit like that would take months to mature but they didn't leak it to the press until things were imminent. The same would happen for us. We (the fans, not insiders) wouldn't know until the last nails are being hammered in.

Sam, you don't know shit on the topic any more than others here.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Exactly how do you know this? What actual meetings have you personally attended? What correspondence have you been a part of or intercepted from others? All of the Oklahoma/Texas to the SEC ramped up incredibly fast in the media. Shit like that would take months to mature but they didn't leak it to the press until things were imminent. The same would happen for us. We (the fans, not insiders) wouldn't know until the last nails are being hammered in.

Yup.

From 7/23 (the day after this story "broke" I believe): https://twitter.com/kbohls/status/1418553992691466245

Prominent Big 12 source tells the American-Statesman the Texas-OU move to the SEC is almost done. "They've been working on this for a minimum of 6 months, and the A&M leadership was left out of discussions and wasn't told about it." Move could become official in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yup.

From 7/23 (the day after this story "broke" I believe): https://twitter.com/kbohls/status/1418553992691466245
    Are you telling me NONE of them texted the biggest super fan on each of their fan message boards???? I don't believe you!!

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Are you telling me NONE of them texted the biggest super fan on each of their fan message boards???? I don't believe you!!
    WAIT!!! I thought THE ICON was THE biggest super fan???
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Exactly! The AD/President community is a small fraternity. They will know each other and talk frequently. I guarantee many formal and informal conversations have occurred. Whether or not there is interest from either side none of us know but I guarantee nobody is sitting back waiting for the other side to act.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

for the last 7 years I had a chair & big donor who was directly involved telling me the info.
    now with this change in scenery lets hope everything changed.
    NDSU should jump on this & have an ACTIVE PUSH
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?