Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: Matt Entz seems VERY supportive of FBS jump

Blog Entries

Default Re: Matt Entz Seems VERY Supportive of FBS Jump

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    It’s not against any “law”, but asking that question in that setting belies common sense and intelligence, so I get where you are coming from.
    actually this week would've been the perfect week to ask

coming off big win, shitty tram upcoming and Entz would love to have a fbs question instead of who's gonna be your QB.

"HI Matt Chapo Here, 69am Cabo ... Si Senior~ With all the current fbs conference realignment going on, would you support a NDSU MOVE TO FBS & How easy would it be to have 22 more scholarships & battle for the top of a G5 conference as NDSU'S 1st FBS coach , Gracias~~~

NDSU TO FBS. PLEASE PLEASE! JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

coming off big win, shitty tram upcoming and Entz would love to have a fbs question instead of who's gonna be your QB.

"HI Matt Chapo Here, 69am Cabo ... Si Senior~ With all the current fbs conference realignment going on, would you support a NDSU MOVE TO FBS & How easy would it be to have 22 more scholarships & battle for the top of a G5 conference as NDSU'S 1st FBS coach , Gracias~~~

No one to blame but yourself

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Entz cocks head to side a bit and gets an even more irritated look on his face. "Well, Chapstick I think our offense is fine. That's the kind of question I'd expect from Beth. It sounds like it's coming from someone with a lack of football knowledge who's probably never been a winner. Next question. "
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Entz cocks head to side a bit and gets an even more irritated look on his face. "Well, Chapstick I think our offense is fine. That's the kind of question I'd expect from Beth. It sounds like it's coming from someone with a lack of football knowledge who's probably never been a winner. Next question. "

Dear Beth,

You are a very good sports reporter, but you need to work on your press conference questions. They are so long, Entz isn't even sure what you are asking. Might I suggest, write them down before the press conference, and end them with a clear question. The writing process will help immensely (mainly in helping with brevity) in making up good questions. Your topics are fine, you just need to work on delivery.

Sincerely,

Every Bison fan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post

Dear Beth,

You are a very good sports reporter, but you need to work on your press conference questions. They are so long, Entz isn't even sure what you are asking. Might I suggest, write them down before the press conference, and end them with a clear question. The writing process will help immensely (mainly in helping with brevity) in making up good questions. Your topics are fine, you just need to work on delivery.

Sincerely,

Every Bison fan
    Lost cause bro. If she hasn't learned this by now, I doubt there is any hope.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post

Dear Beth,

Sincerely,

Every Bison fan
    She just needs to ask if she can play linebacker.
    ndsu fcs forever

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    She just needs to ask if she can play linebacker.
    Her boobs would be there to make the tackle about half a second before her hands/arms.
    Insert something clever here...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Her boobs would be there to make the tackle about half a second before her hands/arms.
    Dude, not cool!

Pretty sure that I can say that about some Bisonville guys.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Dude, not cool!

Pretty sure that I can say that about some Bisonville guys.
    Tjbison raises hand.........
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Already asked and answered. Do you need to ask the same question at every interview? Entz has very little to do with it as it's the President and AD that has to be on board.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN