Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs SDSU Preview

Default Re: NDSU vs SDSU Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I'm picking SDSU in this one. NDSU has showed good improvement and I feel if they could convert another 3rd down or two early in the game, they could start to get in a groove, but that just hasn't happened and this is a much better opponent.

I hope I'm wrong.
    I agree. Little or no improvement shown with this Bison team. And Zeb still starting. After mistakes and trailing by 14 mid 4th Quarter Entz will finally put Cam in the game and expect miracles. Too late. Entz could redeem himself and start Cam in this game, but he won't.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVifte View Post
    Didn't NCAA set a 25% limit for playoffs?
    Yes. I was responding to the post saying SD was wide open.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I'm picking SDSU in this one. NDSU has showed good improvement and I feel if they could convert another 3rd down or two early in the game, they could start to get in a groove, but that just hasn't happened and this is a much better opponent.

I hope I'm wrong.
    I was really hoping Millertime would have gotten the nod a few weeks ago and had time to settle in to be ready for this game. I can't see us winning with Zeb at the helm.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

The playoffs are the only games the NCAA has control over attendance since they sponsor the events. In the regular season it's left up to the schools (and the conferences I suppose) to decided. For instance NDSU will have to cut attendance in half for any home playoff games that they have compared to the 50% attendance allowed in the regular season.

Ah, there’s the answer, NCAA covid rules. Thanks

Now, with that, if SDSU were to host a playoff game,
    it could be a “sellout” ......

Turnovers are key in this game. We need to win that battle.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I was really hoping Millertime would have gotten the nod a few weeks ago and had time to settle in to be ready for this game. I can't see us winning with Zeb at the helm.
    In addition to Gully and SD, I agree TAB. Even with Cam starting I think this will be a struggle but I’m expecting a loss with Zeb.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    In addition to Gully and SD, I agree TAB. Even with Cam starting I think this will be a struggle but I’m expecting a loss with Zeb.
    I'd feel a lot better if Cam had been getting impactful snaps this last month. Even now if you throw him in tomorrow, without having managed the offense through a game, it might be too much.

Thankfully we won't have to worry about that will we. Duntz will start his Iowa boy.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    USD had a 40% capacity limit
    The capacity for NCAA playoffs is 25% correct? NCAA trumps state guidelines for playoffs.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I think the bison open up the playbook tomorrow and do more great things on Offense than usual. Zeb looks a little(not as much as I would like) better each game. If he takes care of the ball like he did last week and makes the occasional splash play I really like the Bison to pull this one out comfortably. The Jacks will be rusty with a long layoff and we got the rust knocked off last week. This is the time of the year wear the Bison take it to the next level and I expect no less tomorrow. Go Bison!