Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rank Last 10 QBs

Default Re: Rank Last 10 QBs

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I’d take Lance over any available QB in college football.
    Thats not the point. Who had the best career, impact, wins, leadership, signature wins, etc etc etc. This has nothing to do with shoulda, coulda, woulda or what he will or wont do in the NFL.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Thats not the point. Who had the best career, impact, wins, leadership, signature wins, etc etc etc. This has nothing to do with shoulda, coulda, woulda or what he will or wont do in the NFL.
    It’s kinda the point. But whatever. It’s all good.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

It’s kinda the point. But whatever. It’s all good.
    Thread title says just to "Rank". Anyone can choose their own criteria. I chose who I'd pick if I want to build the best team based on who I thought showed the most talent and ability during their playing time at NDSU.

If someone else wants to rank them on career stats or program impact, go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Thread title says just to "Rank". Anyone can choose their own criteria. I chose who I'd pick if I want to build the best team based on who I thought showed the most talent during their playing time at NDSU.

If someone else want to rank them on career stats or program impact, go for it.
    I’d take Lance over any Bison QB. There I said it...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

I’m ranking based on looks and machismo.

Jimmy football #6

I’d take Lance over any Bison QB. There I said it...
    I'm with PL on this one...one season doesn't do it for me. I'd take Stick, Jensen, and Wentz over Lance for sure...it isn't even close. Depending on what we had for receivers, I'd take Walker over him too...but not this year...we just don't have the receiver talent to utilize Walker effectively...as Walker couldn't run and had to pass.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Walker really turned things around for us. He’d have had a hand full of rings if we’d have been eligible as well. It’s easy to over look his contributions to the tradition and legacy of the program because of that circumstance.

He was the perfect qb for the time.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Walker really turned things around for us. He’d have had a hand full of rings if we’d have been eligible as well. It’s easy to over look his contributions to the tradition and legacy of the program because of that circumstance.

He was the perfect qb for the time.
    And if someone chooses to base their ranking on overall impact to the program, putting Walker over Lance would have some merit. Guys like Walker and Jensen weren't as talented as Wentz, Stick, and Lance but they helped turned things around and get the ball rolling.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I love you Brock Jensen.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Gorder????????????
    If my memory is right he was our 3rd string quarterback in the 2000 playoff run. The 1st 2 QB's got injured and Gorder filled in before NDSU ultimately lost in the infamous Kitty Litter game against Delra State in the national semifinals.

I think his first name is Greg IIRC.

Dewey