Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UNI Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: UNI Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    What's what I meant by division.
    Oh duh, yeah makes sense. For some reason when I read it I read it as conference.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I blame Lakes for his pumping of Zeb here, obviously coaching staff are reading his posts and taking his advice. There literally are no other plausible explinations.
    That ball on the TD pass to Babicz fell like a duck. Like PL shot it from the sideline.

We're lucky UNI didn't make any of those picks as well.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I blame Lakes for his pumping of Zeb here, obviously coaching staff are reading his posts and taking his advice. There literally are no other plausible explinations.
    Maybe Kolpack or Izzo should ask that question to coach. Just baffles us how much Entz pushes an inconsistent Zeb, but holds back a better QB in Cam. Then again maybe coaches think El Chapo knows something.

That ball on the TD pass to Babicz fell like a duck. Like PL shot it out his ass from the sideline.

We're lucky UNI didn't make any of those picks as well.
    Fixed your post for you.

1) POTG goes to Watson. Great showing, some real speed and great hands. He's dispelled some questions about his hands, most notably from the asshole who starts the post game threads. Hope he can keep the momentum into the playoffs.
    2) There are going to be playoffs, right?
    3) Fuck UNI. All my homies hate purple.
    4) We will lose and lose badly to SDSU if the coaching staff insists on the carbon copy gameplan of the last 4 games. It's Miller time. No reason he didn't get at least a quarter (if not a full half). It's mind boggling.
    5) Buy GME, hold GME. Miss u greenfieldbison.
    6) Luepke needs more carries. I liked how Dom ran the ball too but more Luepke.
    7) Why go away from the middle screen (which looked to be a huge gain) because of a simple drop? More middle screen. More Luepke.
    8) D-line looked great. Hayes is obviously missed.
    9) Prevent defense just prevents you from winning.
    10) Crazy that we're this bad and still marginally better than the rest of the division.
    #10 will only hold true until next week. Then #4 will disprove it.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The good: We ran the ball pretty well against a team that was giving up 100 ypg... The defense had a great 3rd quarter and shut down UNI run game for the most part....also good, Christian Watson!

The bad: Zeb is always late on timing throws. He did have one good throw in the last 4th quarter TD drive...and no ints!...We miss Hayes already, got beat deep in the 4th qtr twice....Really bad, going for two in the 4th qtr with an eleven point lead!

Lots of really good stuff
    Lots of annoying stuff
    But we won

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

We will lose to SDSU and lose in the semis--maybe quarters as long as Zeb is playing quarterback. Fucking mindboggling that he is still playing.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    We will lose to SDSU and lose in the semis--maybe quarters as long as Zeb is playing quarterback. Fucking mindboggling that he is still playing.
    This is truth!

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    FTFY and it really is strange/sad/I don't know what feeling.
    this is the biggest takeaway. the talent depletion is staggering (including ndsu)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?