Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UNI Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default UNI Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

1) POTG goes to Watson. Great showing, some real speed and great hands. He's dispelled some questions about his hands, most notably from the asshole who starts the post game threads. Hope he can keep the momentum into the playoffs.
    2) There are going to be playoffs, right?
    3) Fuck UNI. All my homies hate purple.
    4) We will lose and lose badly to SDSU if the coaching staff insists on the carbon copy gameplan of the last 4 games. It's Miller time. No reason he didn't get at least a quarter (if not a full half). It's mind boggling.
    5) Buy GME, hold GME. Miss u greenfieldbison.
    6) Luepke needs more carries. I liked how Dom ran the ball too but more Luepke.
    7) Why go away from the middle screen (which looked to be a huge gain) because of a simple drop? More middle screen. More Luepke.
    8) D-line looked great. Hayes is obviously missed.
    9) Prevent defense just prevents you from winning.
    10) Crazy that we're this bad and still marginally better than the rest of the division.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: UNI Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

11.) Yeeesh.
    Insert something clever here...

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Going for 2 up 11 should get someone fired. No excuses for Miller not playing when they only hand the ball off anyway.

Still comes down to SDSU for the conference title as expected coming into the season. Hopefully this week worked out the bugs.

If you're only going to give Miller one series why does he always get the same 3 fucking plays? I can almost predict them at this point.

Roll him out. Let him show what he can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    1) POTG goes to Watson. Great showing, some real speed and great hands. He's dispelled some questions about his hands, most notably from the asshole who starts the post game threads. Hope he can keep the momentum into the playoffs.
    2) There are going to be playoffs, right?
    3) Fuck UNI. All my homies hate purple.
    4) We will lose and lose badly to SDSU if the coaching staff insists on the carbon copy gameplan of the last 4 games. It's Miller time. No reason he didn't get at least a quarter (if not a full half). It's mind boggling.
    5) Buy GME, hold GME. Miss u greenfieldbison.
    6) Luepke needs more carries. I liked how Dom ran the ball too but more Luepke.
    7) Why go away from the middle screen (which looked to be a huge gain) because of a simple drop? More middle screen. More Luepke.
    8) D-line looked great. Hayes is obviously missed.
    9) Prevent defense just prevents you from winning.
    10) Crazy that we're this bad and still marginally better than the rest of the FCS.
    FTFY and it really is strange/sad/I don't know what feeling.

Did UNI have three catches after big deflections? Crazy.

I blame Lakes for his pumping of Zeb here, obviously coaching staff are reading his posts and taking his advice. There literally are no other plausible explinations.

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Does anyone here think this Bison team has improved much if any through this year? Yep, had a pretty good game against UND, but then? Bunny Turds have the best chance of winning the game next week than they ever have since 2010. Zeb at QB is a shit show. This Bison offense and defense has to be a step below any of the offenses and defenses in the past 10 years! And Entz's and Roehl's coaching / play calls rank lowest during that timeframe too.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    FTFY and it really is strange/sad/I don't know what feeling.
    What's what I meant by division.