Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: UNI Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: UNI Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Solid point however my apple watch has enough computing power to jam that model through multiple times in a second. Also, rumor has it that if prior to game time you plug your own teams data into the model it will spit out a paper chart, which can be laminated.
    My phone also has a coin flip app and as best I can tell that’s going to be about as accurate as running the scenario through those algorithms.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Even when Zeb does complete a pass the pass is iffy. Unfortunately he played good enough for the coaches to not bench him vs UND. Miller is young and wish he was in there to get more experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Some think NDSU should be in the WAC and Colorado State has 14 players in the transfer portal.

https://247sports.com/college/colora...ransferPortal/
    I'm thinking you mean the Mountain West??
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I give Entz a pass on the two point. Guessing he tried to have an answer that didn’t bag on the field goal unit having a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    I give Entz a pass on the two point. Guessing he tried to have an answer that didn’t bag on the field goal unit having a bad day.
    Would you have given him a pass if we lost in OT yesterday? Asking for a friend.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Congratulations. You beat the worst UNI team I've ever seen by a score of 23-20 with the game saved through a great punt and good punt management!

It will be interesting to observe your fans now that your team is almost human like the rest of us. We have seen a terrible decline in quantity and quality of posts on PantherNation in the last few years. CycloneFanatic, on the other hand, is a fantastic, vibrant community no matter how much our teams suck. Those are true fans!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    We have seen a terrible decline in quantity and quality of posts on PantherNation in the last few years. CycloneFanatic, on the other hand, is a fantastic, vibrant community no matter how much our teams suck. Those are true fans!
    most people I work with that went to UNI root for the Hawkeye or Cyclones when they play UNI. makes no sense to me.

whatever happened to CaptinCat?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Some think NDSU should be in the WAC and Colorado State has 14 players in the transfer portal.

https://247sports.com/college/colora...ransferPortal/
    Northern Illinois (which I think is a valid comp to NDSU) has 20+ in the transfer portal.

Congratulations. You beat the worst UNI team I've ever seen by a score of 23-20 with the game saved through a great punt and good punt management!

It will be interesting to observe your fans now that your team is almost human like the rest of us. We have seen a terrible decline in quantity and quality of posts on PantherNation in the last few years. CycloneFanatic, on the other hand, is a fantastic, vibrant community no matter how much our teams suck. Those are true fans!
    I remember that vibrant community mocking Wentz before he demolished them in his first college start. Beanpole I believe they called him. Then he hurdled their linebacker.

Lol..is this supposed to be a "burn"?

If so congrats, you lost by 3 points to the worst Bison team since 2009 and we are still 6-1....
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant