Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: UNI Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: UNI Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

I got this text from "someone" at the unidump 2day

These Fuckers at the uni-dome are making us keep our masks up when we drink fucking beer.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Things were getting dire here in the field. I bought some GME and had them send me actual certificates. Cut them in thirds and rolled them up. Now they are used. Should I still hold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Things were getting dire here in the field. I bought some GME and had them send me actual certificates. Cut them in thirds and rolled them up. Now they are used. Should I still hold?

Hold until further instruction.

(Not financial advice)
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Gamestonk.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I got this text from "someone" at the unidump 2day

These Fuckers at the uni-dome are making us keep our masks up when we drink fucking beer.
    COMMUNIST

Coincidence?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Hold until further instruction.

(Not financial advice)
    Do you have any idea how many layers of support I had to navigate before encountering someone who understood “certificate”?

Our “shitty” FB team is 6-1.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Does anyone here think this Bison team has improved much if any through this year? Yep, had a pretty good game against UND, but then? Bunny Turds have the best chance of winning the game next week than they ever have since 2010. Zeb at QB is a shit show. This Bison offense and defense has to be a step below any of the offenses and defenses in the past 10 years! And Entz's and Roehl's coaching / play calls rank lowest during that timeframe too.
    The defense to me is markedly better. Still a few mistakes here and there but they are way improved. The offense just doesnt stay on the field enough. Take away the CArk game and your looking at a negative TOP. Whens the last time that happened for NDSU. The offense looks the same just now adding a back that runs over people

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    The defense to me is markedly better. Still a few mistakes here and there but they are way improved. The offense just doesnt stay on the field enough. Take away the CArk game and your looking at a negative TOP. Whens the last time that happened for NDSU. The offense looks the same just now adding a back that runs over people
    Actually not too sure the Bison O had featured TOP domination the last couple of years. They were pretty potent when I possession though.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    One really nice positive in the game is the adjustment to keep the UNIQB from scrambling outside on every single play. They almost entirely shut that down in the second half in it completely killed UNI's offense other than that one drive with the long passes which I think was a bit of an adjustment by UNI where they had him dropping back and heaving up long passes instead of trying to roll them out when it wasn't working.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I sent the text........actually to a former player about why coaches had not put a spy on the QB yet.......a few plays later Phil Hanson says Jasir helped on the play by spying on the UNI QB.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Actually not too sure the Bison O had featured TOP domination the last couple of years. They were pretty potent when I possession though.

2017 - 33:43
    2018 - 32:46
    2019 - 31:53
    2020 - 29:34 (this is excluding the fall game)