Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU at Northern Iowa

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU at Northern Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Probably the first time I've criticized a Bison player but NOLAND absolutely sucks!!
    I need to apologize for the above remark. 100% wrong for me to say that about Noland.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Thank you CyPanth for getting me a ticket so I can continue my streak today!

It was a privilege. I really like helping someone who wants to be there as much as you do.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    i got big balls. (they swollen from surgery)
    Gender reassignment surgery?

Probably should have put that one in the smack talk thread.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Rough game for the zebras

So, were the refs really that bad? Do you really think they cheating you guys? I read the entire thread and I don't recall seeing a single post about a bad call that went your way. May need to take off the Bison-tinted glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    It was a privilege. I really like helping someone who wants to be there as much as you do.
    Nice!

BTW, UNI, with all the starters out, easily could have COVID-ed out of this one, but Farley played the game anyway. Gotta respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Nice!

BTW, UNI, with all the starters out, easily could have COVID-ed out of this one, but Farley played the game anyway. Gotta respect that.

True. Farley kinda patted himself on the back for that in the post-game presser and took a few shots at others for dumping games/seasons. Then, he pretty much explained why they shouldn't have played the season. I was really looking forward to Spring football, but it just hasn't been nearly as satisfying. And not just because of the outcomes of the games. The radical transitions of player personnel has eroded my sense of "team" for just about every major college team I watch in football and basketball.

So, were the refs really that bad? Do you really think they cheating you guys? I read the entire thread and I don't recall seeing a single post about a bad call that went your way. May need to take off the Bison-tinted glasses.
    First review of an incomplete pass instead of catch and fumble actually gained NDSU yards, but was bullshit. Yes, those refs sucked.

True. Farley kinda patted himself on the back for that in the post-game presser and took a few shots at others for dumping games/seasons. Then, he pretty much explained why they shouldn't have played the season. I was really looking forward to Spring football, but it just hasn't been nearly as satisfying. And not just because of the outcomes of the games. The radical transitions of player personnel has eroded my sense of "team" for just about every major college team I watch in football and basketball.
    You didn't see the pancake blog called a hold? That was one of the worst holding calls I've ever seen and it stopped a rolling drive.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    You didn't see the pancake blog called a hold? That was one of the worst holding calls I've ever seen and it stopped a rolling drive.
    That and the first DPI against Cox. Absolute phantom. There was NOTHING there...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Yep, I usually don’t get worked up about officials but that call pissed me off!