Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BlueBisonRock aka Rod Ehni aka simply "Rock"

Default Re: BlueBisonRock aka Rod Ehni aka simply "Rock"

I'm not sure what Bisonville's version of flag at half staff is, but whatever it is, Bisonville should do it Tony.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    If bisonville had a retweet button.
    No kidding, did Lakes get hacked?

Teach, thanks for letting me know...I hadn't been on BV much this week.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

I'm not sure what Bisonville's version of flag at half staff is, but whatever it is, Bisonville should do it Tony.
    You should only pour 1/2 a stumplifter on Saturday in Rock's honor.

Rock will be missed. What a great guy. I'll think of him walking around tailgating, camera in hand, capturing a few cool moments. He was always a friend to have a beer and chat about whatever was going on at the moment. He was a fixture at many, many games and fan gatherings. I can't imagine how many miles he drove back and forth to Fargo....well actually, yes I can

RIP my friend.

Unfortunately I never had the chance to meet him but any righteous creature who freely mixes burgers and scotch sounds like my kind of people. Hopefully he has found himself with an endless supply of both.

We shut down Bisonville for a day for Notorious (Chris C.'s) funeral. I was thinking of changing the colors to black/grey but it's been a long time (10+ years?) since I looked at that so I'll have to block off some time.

Man, yesterday when I saw the joys and concerns thread, I had a bad feeling about opening it. What terrible news and what a loss to the Bison community.

Couldn't find the one he took of me with my daughter, but I did stumble across one of me with Teach (probably one of the first times we met)...

teach.jpg
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Gonna really miss the great conversations with Rock. He was always so chill and welcoming to everyone, but also a highly intelligent dude. Truly a great guy that will be remembered for a long time. The west lot won’t be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Gonna really miss the great conversations with Rock. He was always so chill and welcoming to everyone, but also a highly intelligent dude. Truly a great guy that will be remembered for a long time. The west lot won’t be the same.
    Absolutely! Just a great guy. I've been looking through past conversations I had with him...he was always quick to find the humor in a situation. I'm going to really miss having him out at the tailgate. He was one of the best of us.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    We shut down Bisonville for a day for Notorious (Chris C.'s) funeral. I was thinking of changing the colors to black/grey but it's been a long time (10+ years?) since I looked at that so I'll have to block off some time.

Man, yesterday when I saw the joys and concerns thread, I had a bad feeling about opening it. What terrible news and what a loss to the Bison community.
    Maybe someone here will come up with a fitting suggestion for tribute. Although Im not sure shutting down "the board" as Rock called it, would be what he would want. Also, Im guessing many will not be able to attend whatever services that are held so keeping the board open for us to grieve together might be helpful Just my two cents.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club