Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: NDSU @ Northern Iowa Preview

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU @ Northern Iowa Preview

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I actually think the opposite... we were improving, and some time off hurts us more, I think. Could be wrong and could be convinced otherwise.
    I think a long layoff harms them more than us. I could be wrong too though. But that’s like, just my opinion man.

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    I think a long layoff harms them more than us. I could be wrong too though. But that’s like, just my opinion man.
    Well that’s like just your opinion man?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Testing good so far..... so Hopefully NDSU is flying out today and LETS PLAY THIS DAM GAME!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Testing good so far..... so Hopefully NDSU is flying out today and LETS PLAY THIS DAM GAME!!!

Indeed. Can't wait to see the game played. We are overdue for a big win. The off-season will be so sweet if we can drink some Bison tears.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Indeed. Can't wait to see the game played. We are overdue for a big win. The off-season will be so sweet if we can drink some Bison tears.
    Yes, they probably taste better than Panther Piss.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Last game, UNI had a lot of luck stretching the field. Weston had 5 receptions with an average of 26ypc. They had 3 other guys with receptions of 15+ yards.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Yes, they probably taste better than Panther Piss.
    To each his own. You are welcome to your drink of choice.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Last game, UNI had a lot of luck stretching the field. Weston had 5 receptions with an average of 26ypc. They had 3 other guys with receptions of 15+ yards.
    We haven't been very effective this season stretching the field. And certainly not sustaining drives. We have scored more than 21 points only once (Western Illinois).

#80 (Weston) has been the biggest impact receiver. However, keep an eye on #17 (Logan Wolf) as I think he is going to be great at stretching the field. We also have two Tight Ends that can make plays in the middle (#89 Allen and #42 Fourtenbary).

The X-factor is the QB. I don't think we have a chance if #2 (McElvain) is QB because that means we will be focusing on the running game (he doesn't have the accuracy to stretch the field throwing the ball). Our only chance to stretch the field is to have #11 (Fomby) at QB.

On defense, the line gets a lot of attention, but I really like watching #47 (Van Wyhe) and #41 (Cuvelier). They do a great job of playing sideline-to-sideline, as well as filling gaps. If you block them effectively, you will be able to march the ball down field.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I don't mean to steal gumby's thunder but: https://flightaware.com/live/flight/...055Z/KFAR/KALO

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I don't mean to steal gumby's thunder but: https://flightaware.com/live/flight/...055Z/KFAR/KALO

If they had only gone a little farther south . . . I would have had them in my sight line . . . and . . . never mind.