Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: 2020-2021 NDSU Transfer Portal List

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2020-2021 NDSU Transfer Portal List

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Our rule.,,,,
    I believe you are right. I remember hearing about a player entering the portal, and he was still playing for the team a week later. Don't remember the team or player, but it may have been IU.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I believe you are right. I remember hearing about a player entering the portal, and he was still playing for the team a week later. Don't remember the team or player, but it may have been IU.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    It was a quote from Entz. Cant remember who the player was or the reporter but I believe he was asked what happens if a player goes to the portal and hes not taken.
    Once a player decides to go in the portal then they are done at NDSU. Im sure Im paraphasing.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Maybe because our season isnt over yet. I’m wondering if this is a young persons problem? Or a coaching staff problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its a NCAA problem putting the 45 day window right during playoffs. Forcing the kids to have to make the decision now if they want to maximize their chance to go FBS.

So who's the underclassman who entered the portal? Someone mentioned it's a 2021 recruit.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Whoa. And I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Probably worth the mention that this is why NDSU has to build off our region and footprint. Dip into Georgia, Florida too much and things like this will happen even more often. No north Dakota guys leaving. Raised in the tradition of ndsu
    Last year Ogbu and Seth Anderson did, but, yeah, these guys are probably transferring up, not down.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    It was a quote from Entz. Cant remember who the player was or the reporter but I believe he was asked what happens if a player goes to the portal and hes not taken.
    Once a player decides to go in the portal then they are done at NDSU. Im sure Im paraphasing.
    I believe that was said when Sproles jumped ship. I agree...you leave once and are then gone, period.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Any chance Entz will enter the "portal."

People saying NDSU or Entz should have made a statement already. Here’s the statement I would make.

“We are excited to continue our season with the players that have chosen to stay and work hard toward another long playoff run.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk