Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020-2021 NDSU Transfer Portal List

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2020-2021 NDSU Transfer Portal List

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    just saying they don't actively go looking at portal. that's it. that's the post. (its more curiousity since we are in playoffs)
    Man, I wish that I was omniscient like El Chapo.

Spencer Rattler Oklahoma
    Dillon Gabriel UCF QB entering the transfer portal.
    He’s the active FBS career leader in both passing yards (309.1) and total offense (323.4)
    & Zach Annexstad Minn & Ohio State QB Miller in... we got room for them?

TCU rb & GA Tech rb's are looking.

Maybe we should start a 2021-2022 Portal page. I didn't see any portal threads.
    Rattler will go SEC or Pac 12

sooo answer me this 100 FBS kids in Portal today alone... will NDSU coaches even look at the portal? or just do what they always do.
    Trust your recruiting, just like we’ve always done.

See: Cam Miller.

Minor exceptions.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Trust your recruiting, just like we’ve always done.

See: Cam Miller.

Minor exceptions.
    I agree, how many "x number of" star transfers does Miller have to replace in the lineup before we realize that Cam is a better fit for our offense than guys like Zeb Noland & Quincy Patterson? That's not saying that either of those two were terrible players, they just don't fit our offensive identity in many cases.

Yes, it makes sense to look at the occasional portal player or JUCO transfer or grad transfer to fill gaps/holes that occur due to attrition, but you really shouldn't build your entire team around that or you'll end up being transfer U with no identity/culture.

Since The Forum Co just bought KVRR, I heard El_Chapo has entered the transfer portal.
    2021 Bisonville Masters Pool Champion

Quote Originally Posted by NDGooch View Post
    Since The Forum Co just bought KVRR, I heard El_Chapo has entered the transfer portal.
    Probably transferring to Hoople.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    I agree, how many "x number of" star transfers does Miller have to replace in the lineup before we realize that Cam is a better fit for our offense than guys like Zeb Noland & Quincy Patterson? That's not saying that either of those two were terrible players, they just don't fit our offensive identity in many cases.

Yes, it makes sense to look at the occasional portal player or JUCO transfer or grad transfer to fill gaps/holes that occur due to attrition, but you really shouldn't build your entire team around that or you'll end up being transfer U with no identity/culture.
    Or you will end up like Missouri St and have a team that is built to try to impress right now, but not for the future. Sure Missouri might be better next year, but after that with no culture they drop off the map. That is of course unless Petrino stays and he just keeps going after transfers and they hover around 7-4 every year. But like I have said before and his track record shows, he is only out for himself and looking for his next big payday.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    Man, I wish that I was omniscient like El Chapo.
    I can’t help but think of this scene in Friends where Joey confuses omnipotent with impotent.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V8wLprzdTB4
    It's OK to not be OK.

I'm surprised that the early risers in Bisonville haven't jumped on the news of Otis Weah entering the transfer portal.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Puetz View Post
    I'm surprised that the early risers in Bisonville haven't jumped on the news of Otis Weah entering the transfer portal.
    Yesterday post #76 in the Seth Anderson thread.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!