Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2021 Women’s Final Four

Default Re: 2021 Women’s Final Four

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I remember Amber. That 1999 run to the championship game was so much fun. MHS had a pretty good run for a few years across all sports for a few years around the turn of the millennium. Didn't get over the hump in any of them though *wah wah*

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    moorhead high---------where legends R born! back 2 the topic at hand, bluekey-------the original gangster tara vanderveers won over a thousand games at a 80% clip?? sounds like my kind of gal, good gravy!

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2021 Women’s Final Four

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    moorhead high---------where legends R born! back 2 the topic at hand, bluekey-------the original gangster tara vanderveers won over a thousand games at a 80% clip?? sounds like my kind of gal, good gravy!
    There was another kid off that Spud team I think. International post player named Iveta MarcauskaitE who I think went on to play at Illinois.
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me