Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1300 block N University

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 1300 block N University

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    There were Tri-Delts in the 70s. Did they go off campus and make a come back?
    They did not have a charter at NDSU in the 00s

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

The TKEs are planning an upgrade. Plans for a new $3,000,000 house at the same location as the existing place on 14th St.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    The TKEs are planning an upgrade. Plans for a new $3,000,000 house at the same location as the existing place on 14th St.
    Our ancestors came to America filled with hopes and dreams.
    The rumor they heard was American Streets were paved in Gold.
    Gold Streets in Fargo.

Quote Originally Posted by PickedBess View Post
    Our ancestors came to America filled with hopes and dreams.
    The rumor they heard was American Streets were paved in Gold.
    Gold Streets in Fargo.
    There is a gold drive in Fargo. My best friend was in TKE and that's the only Greek house I remember visiting.
    It's OK to not be OK.

We drove by campus the other day to check out the IPF and with The Bridges, SHAC, IPF, new Greek house, new building next to the Memorial Union, and Neumann center, that drive looks much different than it did a few years ago.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    We drove by campus the other day to check out the IPF and with The Bridges, SHAC, IPF, new Greek house, new building next to the Memorial Union, and Neumann center, that drive looks much different than it did a few years ago.
    Yep. We just need to building something across the street from the SHAC. That block throws off the vibe. The NDSU Foundation owns all the land and it's all rentals.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    The change is quite remarkable, and Fargo has changed quite a bit too. Heck, I hear we’re getting our own Renaissance Festival … Hazzah, or something like that … never been my cup of tea, TBH

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    The change is quite remarkable, and Fargo has changed quite a bit too. Heck, I hear we’re getting our own Renaissance Festival … Hazzah, or something like that … never been my cup of tea, TBH
    If you want to see something crazy. Go to google maps and do a street view from Veterans Blvd from a today and then change the settings to about 8 years ago. It's mindblowing. You see wheat fields. It actually reminds me of the Frisco Texas growth.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    If you want to see something crazy. Go to google maps and do a street view from Veterans Blvd from a today and then change the settings to about 8 years ago. It's mindblowing. You see wheat fields. It actually reminds me of the Frisco Texas growth.
    How do you do that?!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    How do you do that?!
    Its easy on desktop but not sure on mobile

Click the Street View date in the upper-left corner. The date of your current Street View is listed below your location's address in the upper-left corner of your screen. Clicking will open a pop-up window where you can change the date.