Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Keith Brake - Bison radio voice and new talk show on Bison 1660

Default Welcome Keith Brake - Bison radio voice and new talk show on Bison 1660

Keith Brake will be the assistant program director at Bison 1660, play by play voice of the Bison for the football pregame and post game shows (with Dudzik), and is the voice of Womens basketball, and Olympic sports. He's doing baseball with Culhane too.

He will be hosting a local sports show on Bison 1660 from 4-6 daily. (starts Monday) I listened to an interview on 1660 and he said it will not only cover Bison Sports, but national and regional talk like the Twins, Vikings, etc

Looking forward to the him!

THE BRAKEDOWN WITH KEITH BRAKE
    4PM-6PM (starts Monday)
    Www.Bison1660.com

There is a short interview with him during the last 10 minutes of The Insiders today. It's available on the podcast now

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: Welcome Keith Brake - Bison radio voice and new talk show on Bison 1660

I met Keith at the Redhawks game tonight. He is pretty excited to get started. Welcome to Bison Nation!

533 In a row

Default Re: Welcome Keith Brake - Bison radio voice and new talk show on Bison 1660

Ok....someone please explain or provide a link explaining the role of 1660

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Looking forward to hearing the new show. The Insiders are knocking out of the park. Can't wait to hear the Brakedown
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Apparently he gone per his twitter was leaving Aug 12th, then a few minutes later..turned into Today is his last day. Weird

https://twitter.com/The_BrakeDown/st...IQNIQdqdA&s=19
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

So, he apparently got the news he wasn't getting Culhane's job?

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    That's what I was wondering.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Keith is very talented and has a bright future, but I don't think he is ready to be the voice of the Bison. Someday maybe but he probably needs to find a smaller gig first to build his resume and hone his skills. He's definitely good enough to be the program director but its more than that. Im sad to see him go but its a career move

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Keith is very talented and has a bright future, but I don't think he is ready to be the voice of the Bison. Someday maybe but he probably needs to find a smaller gig first to build his resume and hone his skills. He's definitely good enough to be the program director but its more than that. Im sad to see him go but its a career move
    Also it's a tough ass gig. 2 hour radio show 5 days a week. Football game pregame and post game. Travel to all the road games for WBB. Lots of time in the airport and not a lot of free time. Plue the #2 guy doesn't get paid like the top guy does. Thats gotta be mentally draining. If I had to guess he thought it was worth if he could get Culhane money but Jeff left sooner than we thought but probably too soon for Keith

Quick poll:

Replace Joel Heitkamp with Keith Brake. Do ratings go up instantly? 3-2-1 go!
    Time to bring new blood to KFGO!