Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Post usd cancelation thread

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Post usd cancelation thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yea the players, this 1 probably 1 of the staff or admin staff.
    It's very weird that you don't seem to understand people can get this twice....especially those who got it that long ago (which proves that only total morons would willingly get it).

I know someone who ended up in hospital the second go-around, so please stop with this continued crap of either 1. ThEy GoT iT oNcE aLrEaDy or 2. Oh they got it once so it can't be that bad second time around

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    It's very weird that you don't seem to understand people can get this twice....especially those who got it that long ago (which proves that only total morons would willingly get it).

I know someone who ended up in hospital the second go-around, so please stop with this continued crap of either 1. ThEy GoT iT oNcE aLrEaDy or 2. Oh they got it once so it can't be that bad second time around
    Alternatively, not anything like the entire team has had it yet.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post

Not everyone is able to completely fight off a viral infection. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1635529/

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Not everyone is able to completely fight off a viral infection. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1635529/
    Pathetic mortals.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS