Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: MVFC Playoff Picture

Default Re: MVFC Playoff Picture

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    It will be a lot simpler if/when you become a victim of the UNI-Door again!

CyPanth is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

As long as we are pulling out old images, here is mine. UNI Who's Next.jpeg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Must spread rep.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Cancel the pOsT sEaSoN!!!1

I was reliably told by an alleged Bison fan on twitter that the REGULAR season is the most important part of the season and that there is no point to the post season. No Joke.
    He literally suggested that the only point to play a season is the regular season and that the post season, in general, is a waste of time. lol what the actual F*CK is wrong with you??

He was also extremely triggered that indiana state wasnt playing their season because that will put a giant asterisk next to the post season. yes, I m sure not having the patriot league, ivy league, indiana state and Illinois state not in the playoffs will cast a shadow over this years champions for years.. I can see the 30 for 30 now... What if I told you.... the True 2021 FCS champions, never played a down?
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Cancel the pOsT sEaSoN!!!1

I was reliably told by an alleged Bison fan on twitter that the REGULAR season is the most important part of the season and that there is no point to the post season. No Joke.
    He literally suggested that the only point to play a season is the regular season and that the post season, in general, is a waste of time. lol what the actual F*CK is wrong with you??

He was also extremely triggered that indiana state wasnt playing their season because that will put a giant asterisk next to the post season. yes, I m sure not having the patriot league, ivy league, indiana state and Illinois state not in the playoffs will cast a shadow over this years champions for years.. I can see the 30 for 30 now... What if I told you.... the True 2021 FCS champions, never played a down?

It seems there are an inordinate amount of dumb Bison fans on Twitter and Facebook. If anyone has given up posting on Bisonville because it's "toxic" but engages all over Twitter and Facebook I think it's more likely it was that person not Bisonville that was the problem. I don't engage on those platforms but occasionally read through the some of the threads and the discourse at places like here and AGS are light years more reasonable than on those platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

It seems there are an inordinate amount of dumb Bison fans on Twitter and Facebook. If anyone has given up posting on Bisonville because it's "toxic" but engages all over Twitter and Facebook I think it's more likely it was that person not Bisonville that was the problem. I don't engage on those platforms but occasionally read through the some of the threads and the discourse at places like here and AGS are light years more reasonable than on those platforms.
    There are just an inordinate amount of dumb people that post on Facebook and Twitter...

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    The CryptKeeper Immortalized.

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    The CryptKeeper Immortalized.
    Last edited by EC8CH; 03-30-2021 at 04:06 PM.

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."