Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: UN_ Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: UN_ Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Entz: “I vote in the coaches poll. I didn’t put us in the top 25.”
    Awesome. Entz earns respect.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Can't have PI on the gunner on a punt. Which no many know, including myself until today, so I am sure that will be one of the biggest talking points regarding bad refs today by teh hockies fans.

Rule 7-3-8-c states that “when a team’s potential kicker, from scrimmage kick formation, simulates a scrimmage kick by throwing the ball high and deep and contact by a (defensive) player occurs,” it is not interference.
    Good to know.... so was just a really dumb play call.

Might’ve been covered earlier but how in the fuck was that not targeting on the deep ball to Watson which got “picked off” in the “end zone”. Should’ve been 14-0 homie

Even if it was clean, the whole “momentum took me into the end zone” bit is a little rich.

Maybe I shouldn’t complain, the momentum from that game is taking me down the street to Scruffies and Ringoooooos

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Will be interesting to see if UND can beat YSU next week. Third road game in a row after a physical game wouldn't be surprised if they lose.
    After UNI's loss it's back to NDSU and SDSU.

Zeb needs to get better and can't miss wide open TD's.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Need a “caption this” thread with a photo of Weah giving the horns down after his touchdown
    From what I could see on the highlights, it was more of an evil eye curse from Sophia on The Golden Girls with his fingers pointing forward than a horns down gesture.

It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    From what I could see on the highlights, it was more of an evil eye curse from Sophia on The Golden Girls with his fingers pointing forward than a horns down gesture.

I bought tickets to the golden girls muppet show thanks to you.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Some real positives in the game. Seriously though Zeb stinks. Unless he Massively improves (which I see none yet) this really dampens my excitement for next fall. Our ceiling is low for this offense with our qb play. If a defense can stop our run game we have no offense.

I think like I said in the GDT about Zeb. He's ordinary. He doesn't do anything to really increase our chances to win the game, he certainly screws the pooch in inopportune times.

Not sure Cam kills it but right now we have what we have.

All things being equal, if Zeb could stop hurting more than he doesn't help, he would be fine.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I think like I said in the GDT about Zeb. He's ordinary. He doesn't do anything to really increase our chances to win the game, he certainly screws the pooch in inopportune times.

Not sure Cam kills it but right now we have what we have.

All things being equal, if Zeb could stop hurting more than he doesn't help, he would be fine.
    Yep Zeb throws a lot of 50/50 balls. Either 25 yards or a pick. Not exactly how our offense works. He isn’t terrible but I would love to see Cam because I think he might have a higher ceiling.

At the end of the day, don’t hate the idea of having two capable QBs if one gets injured in the playoffs. More than most spring teams can say

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Zeb clearly has video of Entz blowing a tranny or something because I have no other explanation for him getting these minutes.
    Insert something clever here...