Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: UN_ Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: UN_ Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

The Dome was in its usual quiet state when the Bison had the ball. During the 4th quarter, I felt like yelling from Section 15: "Hey, Bubba, they're going to run it!" and then yelling it over and over as the Bison continued to move down the field. Perhaps I missed my opportunity.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Isn't it though? The only thing sweeter than beating the shit out of GFCC when they know they're going to lose is to give them that tiny bit of hope they might win, and then beat the shit out of them anyway.

I believe the most efficient and sadistic torturers through history always made sure to give the victim some small hope, before crushing them completely.
    Couldn't agree more! My siblings and I text each other throughout the game. I texted them UND is in trouble when I saw Leupke playing. It was only made sweeter to hear Bubbles post game comments that they had not prepared for him. That just made me laugh. That turned into me rolling on the floor laughing when they had a chance to make adjustments at the half and were completely powerless to stop us running between the tackles with him, even when run blitzing every play. If we can get any sort of passing game going that's a 6 or 7 touchdown gap. It's still getting wider folks.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You all saw why I wasn’t running around here predicting a victory. Our DL looked how I expected they would all year. They’ve overachieved to this point. Once our starter at nose went down it was night night keep your butthole tight. I’ve been complaining for years that we don’t recruit the right body type on the DL for our defense and we saw what the consequences of that were yesterday. Your team isn’t as bad as all you sandbagging crying fucks have been claiming. You’re very talented and deep at most positions. You absolutely whiffed on Zeb and you may pay the price against teams with good DLs. Also you could tell your DBs didn’t respect our wrs. We don’t have any real burners to pop the top off. Because of that you guys were able to aggressively key on the run.

Where is best place to see UN- post game press conference etc

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Where is best place to see UN- post game press conference etc
    You have to go to fightinghawks.com to get to it. The video is funny...with the background that doesn't cover the whole background...just seems cheap. And poor Bubba just seemed beaten down. Worth the watch.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

UND is overrated. It is a Covid-19 delayed season. Weird things can and do happen, just look at March Madness. If this were a normal season, UND would not be doing as well or be rated as highly. Glad we ran all over them and crushed them.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Don't use March Madness as an example cause it seems like it is pretty normal except for maybe missing some big names but that wasnt march madness just a goofy whole season so I kind of get what you are saying. Big ten teams sucking in March is pretty standard, Loyola looking like they did a few years ago. Only oddity is maybe ORU but they have two studs and that always translates well in March.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pep Band View Post
    UND is overrated. It is a Covid-19 delayed season. Weird things can and do happen, just look at March Madness. If this were a normal season, UND would not be doing as well or be rated as highly. Glad we ran all over them and crushed them.
    How so? We can’t get lucky against SDSU in the fall?

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    How so? We can’t get lucky against SDSU in the fall?
    It is a well know fact that SDSU craps all over themselves at least one game a year. They do it so bad they basically will the other team to victory through bad play after bad play. Not trying to take away UND's play in the game...but man did SDSU shoot themselves in the foot repeatedly. SDSU would have done the same in the fall...maybe not against UND, but against somebody.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Yea I noticed they seem pretty sensitive. I see John Boy got a warning too. Funny how asshats like geaux sioux/bigund, abc, and barney can troll here all day long without any repercussions.
    Every board I've been on has some softies. They are usually pretty good over there.

I saw someone get mad at thebigund today or yesterday over there even. Called him a jerk or something. Imagine letting this guy get under your skin... dude is a fun time and knows how to mix it up.

One thing that can hurt with message boards is people can very easily push a guy's buttons a bit too hard, and you can't see their face to pick up those clues either.
    College of Business Alumnus