Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: UN_ Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: UN_ Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Worth pointing out that true freshman Grey Zabel has came in at RG right before the long drive that iced the Illinois St game and then played pretty much the whole game today there today. That's a pretty interesting coincidence I thought... I think we've got a real good one in young Mr Zabel.
    Who is he replacing?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Worth pointing out that true freshman Grey Zabel has came in at RG right before the long drive that iced the Illinois St game and then played pretty much the whole game today there today. That's a pretty interesting coincidence I thought... I think we've got a real good one in young Mr Zabel.
    He was a stud today!

Quote Originally Posted by siouxfan512 View Post
    I've heard great things about Bubba and what people think of him. He must be a nice guy, and seems like he really cares about the kids. Kind of a cool photo posted pregame the other week of him and Hunter Pinke having a sideline chat before the game when the teams were in the locker room.

That being said, his interview are the most boring I've ever heard. Would be nice to see a little more emotion. I was not for the extension at the time, but if he can continue what he started this season and build off of it, then who am I to argue.
    I mean take advice from a fan base who knows, lock that stud down now before the FBS ADs started ringing his flip phone.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Who is he replacing?
    Zach Kubas i believe. He didn't play today so assuming he's still injured since he didn't play last week either after starting the first 4 games of the season.

Professor, were you at the game today? Do you have an opinion on how Weerts looked at mlb?

Quote Originally Posted by DCBison View Post
    Professor, were you at the game today? Do you have an opinion on how Weerts looked at mlb?
    Yeah, I was. I thought he looked pretty good after Hankey went out but I didn't notice him much (probably since NDSU's defense wasn't on the field much in the 2nd half ). He seems like he plays really fast.... not as crafty and instinctive as Hankey (yet) but tons of physical ability. I recall one play where it looked like he jumped the wrong gap but was quick enough to get around the o-lineman and trip up the RB before he could get to the hole that Weerts had just vacated.

Quote Originally Posted by siouxfan512 View Post
    I was surprised that with some of the questions at RB that I hadn't even heard luepke's name thrown around. I get the injury, but was there speculation as to when he would be back or was this a surprise. Either way, the kid is a load! Very impressed in him, and will be interested to see what he can do.
    I think he has remained as the starting FB on the roster all year even though he hasn't played until today. His name comes up a fair amount on Bisonville, especially since we haven't had a big back to run up the gut this year. We have smaller, fast RBs with Bussey and Johnson, but Wilson is out and Cofield and Clark gone so been lacking a bigger back. Luepke turns out to be more than we could hope for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Puetz View Post
    I don't post much, so I'll get shit for this; but Lakes/El Chapo knows absolutely nothing about football. The Bison were young/inexperienced to start this bullshit Spring season, but in the two most important aspects of football - the O and D line of scrimmage the Bison have matured and are playing better game to game. The Bison have had great QB's through their history, but what's made them dominant at any point in time is the studs they have had on the line. If the O and D line continue to improve, the Bison will be fine whoever is at QB. And if Lakes/El Chapo has a problem with this post, or any other post, he can suck his own ass and shut the fuck up.
    I'm happy for ya.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Can't have PI on the gunner on a punt. Which no many know, including myself until today, so I am sure that will be one of the biggest talking points regarding bad refs today by teh hockies fans.

Rule 7-3-8-c states that “when a team’s potential kicker, from scrimmage kick formation, simulates a scrimmage kick by throwing the ball high and deep and contact by a (defensive) player occurs,” it is not interference.
    I knew that. [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Caption this.