Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dear UN_...

Default Re: Dear UN_...

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    Exactly. The F'n Hawks will see a steady diet of ground-and-pound offenses from here on out.
    Their defense should practice their gag reflex.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    I hope Entz believes that as well.
    Zeb is not good and NDSU still kicked UN_'s ass. NDSU WILL improve at QB. That you can be sure of. Have fun with that thought.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    Exactly. The F'n Hawks will see a steady diet of ground-and-pound offenses from here on out.
    I'm not convinced any other Valley teams can do what we did to them yesterday. That was quite simply one of the most dominating rushing performances I've ever seen at this level. Every O lineman was blocking to absolute maximum potential, and Leupke was running like a man possessed. And that was without a QB who could threaten over the top OR run himself. If Lance were in the game yesterday, we could have run for 400, and won 45-7.

GIrl dont go away mad, girl just go away..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Bubbles excuse "we didn't plan for Luepke to play" really? You didn't plan on defending our run game?? I didn't see us run any different plays then we have for a decade with every running back we've had. How do plan for a specific running back differently then another one running the same plays?
    I think they should have dumped the ball into the zone or out of the zone. And dang it sometimes you just have to ice the ball. It was obvious NDSU should have been called for hooking and Cross checking. That pass to Watson was definitely offside and the center tried to tell the ref that but he won't listen. They should have pressed the lines and dropped the defensive men back quicker. They definitely needed to play the body more, their back checking was horrible. They really needed to play more physical in the corners. And for Pete's sake why did Bubba pull the goalie at the start of the game, who does that?

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GFBison View Post
    I think they should have dumped the ball into the zone or out of the zone. And dang it sometimes you just have to ice the ball. It was obvious NDSU should have been called for hooking and Cross checking. That pass to Watson was definitely offside and the center tried to tell the ref that but he won't listen. They should have pressed the lines and dropped the defensive men back quicker. They definitely needed to play the body more, their back checking was horrible. They really needed to play more physical in the corners. And for Pete's sake why did Bubba pull the goalie at the start of the game, who does that?
    HAHA.

Its also really hard to game plan for the OC suiting up. Player coaches are so rare in college football. I had no idea Roehl had eligibility left but I am glad he did as a ND kid he hated the Whioux and never got his chance but he did now.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If you find me early this spring, we'd be pretty unsure of making the playoffs before the und game and after we'd feel primed for the end of season push I'd have said. Who the fook is und? But also what a wild ride eh

In a day or so you all should be eating your own sh-t when you take a drink of tap water. If you are what you eat, you haven’t changed a bit. Cheers!

I was sitting near some jackhole UND fans (I know, kinda redundant) who were sitting about halfway up section 20 on Saturday. They were being loud and obnoxious to Bison fans around them. Pretty ballsy to do in an opposing teams stadium, let alone NDSU. They kept chanting “Let’s Go Sioux.” After about the 3rd time they did that cheer; I reminded them that they were in 6th grade the last time they were the Sioux. They continued their cocky harassment of those around them saying how Zeb was shit and cant throw. It was all made right that last TD drive where basically the entire building knew Luepke was getting the ball, but the fhawkers could not stop him. I made sure they knew that we got yet another first down by holding my first down arm motion and just looking at their smerked faces. When the outcome of the game became inevitable in the fourth quarter, they decided to leave. Many fans bid them a fond farewell as they exited with their tails between their legs. I simply just waved and reminded them many times, “Not in our house!!” I normally dont get worked up about opposing fans, but these guys, who I am sure went to their only und football game of the year, kinda deserved it.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I was sitting near some jackhole UND fans (I know, kinda redundant) who were sitting about halfway up section 20 on Saturday. They were being loud and obnoxious to Bison fans around them. Pretty ballsy to do in an opposing teams stadium, let alone NDSU. They kept chanting “Let’s Go Sioux.” After about the 3rd time they did that cheer; I reminded them that they were in 6th grade the last time they were the Sioux. They continued their cocky harassment of those around them saying how Zeb was shit and cant throw. It was all made right that last TD drive where basically the entire building knew Luepke was getting the ball, but the fhawkers could not stop him. I made sure they knew that we got yet another first down by holding my first down arm motion and just looking at their smerked faces. When the outcome of the game became inevitable in the fourth quarter, they decided to leave. Many fans bid them a fond farewell as they exited with their tails between their legs. I simply just waved and reminded them many times, “Not in our house!!” I normally dont get worked up about opposing fans, but these guys, who I am sure went to their only und football game of the year, kinda deserved it.
    Good for you. Fuckem.

I bet they made fun of Hunter Pinke, too...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery