Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Fighting Hawks Preview

Default Re: NDSU vs Fighting Hawks Preview

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    That guy has a linebacker name. I feel like he needs to wear a neck roll and zero coverage responsibilities.
    Slap the 55 on him and we’re good to go

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    If Zeb starts I don't think we win, if Cam starts I think we can win and wouldn't be surprised. IMO the jury is still out on how good UND really is. They are definitely a solid team but how good are they really in the landscape of the FCS over the last few years? I'm also starting to wonder how far NDSU has fallen(we'll worry about for how long later). Are we now in that tier right below 1 and 2(where 3-6/7 are really all about the same and not really close to 1 and 2) OR are we in that next tier of #10+?

I guess what I'm getting at is I feel like it may be a year were #10 is a lot closer to #1 where a lot of years recently #1 and #2 were clearly far superior to #3-10.
    Yeah, I get the same feeling, but I think the difference is that few teams actually achieve the separation from 2/3-10 than NDSU has for most of the last decade. Undefeated seasons aren’t common and we’ve had 3...

Think about that. This run will be legendary, and I’m actually not convinced it’s over yet... the separation might not be anywhere in the top 10. Anyone’s league at this point, and Saturday might be a good indication.

The problem is, and I think this has been said before... without any non-con, it’ll be hard to see how it all stacks up until playoffs.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Is 47 close enough?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    If Zeb starts I dont think NDSU can win this game. If Cam starts I don't know if NDSU can win this game.
    Man Cam has to start, I don’t get the second thought stuff, he stepped up last week earned the start freshman or not. Time to move on, Byesun win on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Is 47 close enough?
    Saturday will answer that question.

Kid's gonna be kicking himself in a few years when he misses out on a long NFL career playing in a northern NFL city....all because he wore the wrong number in college like a jackass.
    College of Business Alumnus

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

31-17 if Cam plays
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

bruin. you dummy..
    a whole week without this would be better , treat them like western Illinois like they are. pathetic

i cant even sell my tickets for $75
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

WTF is wrong with all y'all?!?! This game is going to be about as competitive as the last two that we played those dumbasses.
    Insert something clever here...

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    REALLY not trying to be a sore loser but it bothers me that you can see the Valley teams are just not as good this year, we know NDSU is almost a shadow of itself so far this year and now UN_ is set up to win the league in their first year and talk about how the MVFC is not as hard as everyone says. And the worst part is the idiot UN_ fans and even some media that will use terms like "changing of the guard" if UN_ wins which is beyond ridiculous.

They will turn one win into equaling 8 National Championships, book it. I can tell I still hate these guys because I don't want to lose to them even once.
    I HEAR YA...still haven't won ONE playoff game!!!!

Any time they can try to beat their BIG BROTHER---the Fawkers get excited

I quit trying to explain how DUMB UND fans are----minimizing our overall success and pumping themselves up

I want our defense to FORCE TURNOVERS---and Cam Miller START and Bison run the ball effectively and dominate TIME OF POSSESSION

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    bruin. you dummy..
    a whole week without this would be better , treat them like western Illinois like they are. pathetic

i cant even sell my tickets for $75
    why aren't you going? Why weren't you there last week?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯