Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Fighting Hawks Preview

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs Fighting Hawks Preview

I'll never understand the rush to deny that the Sioux are our biggest rival. Are all of you under the age of like 23? Because I can tell you for a fact almost every bison fan I interact with in real life (that's the place outside, where there's girls and fresh air and stuff) consider this weekend the biggest game of the year except Frisco.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am 43. I have been going to NDSU football games religiously since I was 22. The game means nothing more to me than any other and in fact the more people try to make a rivalry fuss the more turned off I am. To me it is just more fake news for clicks. I dont have anything against UNd. They players sure don't. And if we lose I won't scream rivalry just like losing to SIU didn't create a rivalry.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    I am 43. I have been going to NDSU football games religiously since I was 22. The game means nothing more to me than any other and in fact the more people try to make a rivalry fuss the more turned off I am. To me it is just more fake news for clicks. I dont have anything against UNd. They players sure don't. And if we lose I won't scream rivalry just like losing to SIU didn't create a rivalry.
    I am 60....have watched or gone to games since 82....yes some of the rivalery has worn off...BUT....no so fast my friends like Lee Corso would say.....do we want GF to be relevant in football as well as hockey..hell no!..there are a few other reasons why besides recruiting, I will let you guys bring them up and discuss if you want..Its getting late!

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    I'll never understand the rush to deny that the Sioux are our biggest rival. Are all of you under the age of like 23? Because I can tell you for a fact almost every bison fan I interact with in real life (that's the place outside, where there's girls and fresh air and stuff) consider this weekend the biggest game of the year except Frisco.
    BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT you cant even give away tickets. no one cares except old people and small town yokels
    theres been so many huge games in our last 10 years, this is western illinois wrapped up in a drake/valpariso.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

The mafia have the Bison favored by a FG. GF Hearld’s Miller claims you win, while the Fargo bait clickers predict the visitors get the W. I’m thinking it’ll only be a rivalry game if we win, but home field advantage should prevail – if there is a blow out, that also goes with home field. If the Hawks win, it would take a big advantage in turnovers – slim shot at that. Realistically it is going to take a game in the Tin Shed for a Hawks’ W, that’ll be likely this fall.

I’ve been sticking with Zeb (cuz experience) all week. He’ll be taking the first snap of the game. Hand off and pass, but won’t accomplish much. Your special teams get 7 and a FG in the half, as both defenses play well. We’ll run one in.

Tommy takes the first snap of the second half and marches the offense for a score by Otis. Miller comes in some time in the 3rd. Each team gets one sack. Bison run two TD's in and defense scores another. Tommy throws a TD. We waggle our tails home. I'll be there!
    Last edited by barnwintersportsengelstad; 03-20-2021 at 11:12 PM.
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT you cant even give away tickets. no one cares except old people and small town yokels
    theres been so many huge games in our last 10 years, this is western illinois wrapped up in a drake/valpariso.
    Fuck yourself with your small town yokel bullshit.

You are a cancer on this website and this fanbase. Shove your Minnesota elitism up your prolapsed anus.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    You talk more about the Fhawkers than anyone here. If anyone gives a shit it's you. It's so bad Jeff Culhane mentioned how retarded you are on the show yesterday.

Default NDSU vs Fighting Hawks Preview

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Fuck yourself with your small town yokel bullshit.

You are a cancer on this website and this fanbase. Shove your Minnesota elitism up your prolapsed anus.
    Sounds like something an old small town yokel would say

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    You talk more about the Fhawkers than anyone here. If anyone gives a shit it's you. It's so bad Jeff Culhane mentioned how retarded you are on the show yesterday.
    Wait... this happened?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    well we wanted it to be interesting again.
    Lol we wanted it to be interesting because our competition getting BETTER, not US getting WORSE hahah
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS