Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Fighting Hawks Preview

Default Re: NDSU vs Fighting Hawks Preview

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post

Lol...they play 4 good games in 20 years and all of a sudden NDSU is done?

win or lose NDSU is still the better program and its not even debatable. God there are some stupid people out there
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I herd from a dome authority that any wearing Sioux shit will be turned away.....something about the climate being hypersensitive and the authority not taking any risk offending....idk
    well their leader was a nazi so...

THIS game means NOTHING. some guy just sold 2 tickets Row 5 for $50/each same as youngstown state or drake. LOL
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    THIS game means NOTHING. some guy just sold 2 tickets Row 5 for $50/each same as youngstown state or drake. LOL
    Yet just a few days ago, you were telling people that the market price was $100.
    I'd the say the difference for this game is that attendance won't be 2/3's of allowed capacity like the last two have been.

You try way too hard. Maybe go troll Oregon's board for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Yet just a few days ago, you were telling people that the market price was $100.
    I'd the say the difference for this game is that attendance won't be 2/3's of allowed capacity like the last two have been.
    und education showing. if the dome is HALF, then Demand should be UP for all of the games.
    oh well, ndsu fans are treating und like drake and that's cool, I understand.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

und education showing. if the dome is HALF, then Demand should be UP for all of the games.
    oh well, ndsu fans are treating und like drake and that's cool, I understand.
    So what did they treat YSU and ISU as then? Attendance at less than 70% of allowed capacity for YSU and under 65% for ISU.

Some ND lawmakers are trying to propose a bill to play for the Nickel Trophy again.

https://www.inforum.com/news/governm...otball-rivalry

Hey all,

Been a while since I have stopped in to comment on anything, but have skimmed BV this season. Clearly some ups and downs so far with some of the key departures. Defense still appears to be pretty stout, and it will be interesting to see how Miller does in what could be his first start. I didn’t get to watch the game this past weekend, but it sounds like he moves well, which would be beneficial give the pressure UND has been able to dial up thus far. That being said, you can throw stats and rankings out the window on this one. I think both teams know what is on the line here, and playing in the Fargo Dome certainly won’t be easy, even if it isn’t full. After the SIU loss, I was feeling pretty confident, but a road trip to Macomb, is not the same as playing in the Fargo Dome; I just haven't seen enough to know what to think yet.

Players may not have the full history of the rivalry, and I know many are hesitant to call it that; but they are most certainly aware that these are two top FCS teams at the moment. Proximity between the schools, and it being a conference matchup adds fuel to the fire, and if you want to reignite a rivalry, this is the type of game to do it. I’ve posted on this forum before past meetings that this rivalry will not reignite until UND is relevant again, which I didn’t fully expect to be this year, but here we are. Doesn’t mean we will still be relevant at the end of the season, but so far, so good.

I need more out of UND first. They have done what was needed to win games, including some really nice wins, but there are plenty of missed opportunities they need to continue to clean up. Schuster’s performance this past weekend was very encouraging, and the combination of O-Line play along with Weah and Skokna has been huge. I do think Freund has done a nice job of planning thus far. He seems to do just enough in the first half to tire out the D and then a heavy does of run in the 2nd. I expect to see that change up a bit this week based on what the Bison do, but it will be an interesting game for sure. Even more interested to see of UND schemes for Miller if he plays the whole game. Our D-Line has been getting to the QB this spring, but there are some big boys on that NDSU line.

Definitely looking forward to Saturday, and talking some football. Enjoy the week all!

Quote Originally Posted by NDGooch View Post
    Some ND lawmakers are trying to propose a bill to play for the Nickel Trophy again.

https://www.inforum.com/news/governm...otball-rivalry
    I would support this 100%, it should have been up for grabs the last two times we played.