Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Fighting Hawks Preview

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs Fighting Hawks Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I haven't paid nearly as much attention this year but listening to the Forum/WDAY guys, they don't give NDSU much of a chance. Oh well, I guess I can focus on some upcoming vacations and enjoying the summer and then get back to football in the fall.
    Where is Longhorn when we need him? NDSU will keep it close in the first half, get a bunch of first downs, slow down the UND offense, but ultimately fall 52-3.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I herd from a dome authority that any wearing Sioux shit will be turned away.....something about the climate being hypersensitive and the authority not taking any risk offending....idk
    There were plenty of people on TV during the last game not wearing a mask (and not holding any food or drink in their hands) so who knows whey they are actually enforcing.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Hmmm... This seems fairly "even keel". Do you not follow Bisonville? We have more of a manic-depression vibe here.
    Yeah, I usually try to steer clear of the banter though. That and I truly don't know what to expect. Based on performances thus far, I lean UND win. Based on performances over that last decade, it goes to NDSU. Its just a weird and unexpected situation leading into the week.

NDSU certainly looks far different than in the past, but it would surprise me to see them start clicking and find a way to win this either. UND has also looked like a different team this season, but could they fall apart at the wrong time, on the road, in a huge game ... sure.

Like I said, I don't know what to expect, but I'm looking forward to the game!

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I haven't paid nearly as much attention this year but listening to the Forum/WDAY guys, they don't give NDSU much of a chance. Oh well, I guess I can focus on some upcoming vacations and enjoying the summer and then get back to football in the fall.
    Dom has pumped up the F'n Hawks a number of times over the past couple years even though they didn't deserve it. He must be all a-tingle this week.

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    Dom has pumped up the F'n Hawks a number of times over the past couple years even though they didn't deserve it. He must be all a-tingle this week.
    Did you hear him at the start of this spring season? Hardly gave UND a chance to go 500. I think he's sandbagging here. NDSU is the favorite not doubt. This game could be a blowout in either direction or a nail biter though. As a UND fan, I just can't see UND pulling this out after all of the close wins NDSU has been able to pull off in the last decade. This game 100% will come down to Cam though I think. He either lights it up or tries to run too much. Curious to see if he will stay in the pocket long enough to make a throw when there is pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by nodak651 View Post
    Did you hear him at the start of this spring season? Hardly gave UND a chance to go 500. I think he's sandbagging here. NDSU is the favorite not doubt. This game could be a blowout in either direction or a nail biter though. As a UND fan, I just can't see UND pulling this out after all of the close wins NDSU has been able to pull off in the last decade. This game 100% will come down to Cam though I think. He either lights it up or tries to run too much. Curious to see if he will stay in the pocket long enough to make a throw when there is pressure.
    Take a look at the game sealing TD from last week. Pretty good pocket presence there, even though no one got open and he decided to run it in. I’m hoping to see more of that.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Sioux27 View Post
    I'll buy your tickets.
    when i shove them up my ass you can ralphy junior , kinda like the 2002 ncaa tourney in stink forks after gophers lost to holy cross and i ripped up 4 center ice tickets at suite 49 in front of your racist fanboys trying to buy them for $200/pop. Unbison laughed and we walked right out thru all of you with our middle fingers up (edit: he might of thrown a shoulder or 2)
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 03-16-2021 at 06:26 PM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    when i shove them up my ass you can ralphy junior , kinda like the 2002 ncaa tourney in stink forks after gophers lost to holy cross and i ripped up 4 center ice tickets at suite 49 in front of your racist fanboys trying to buy them for $200/pop. Unbison laughed and we walked right out thru all of you with our middle fingers up (edit: he might of thrown a shoulder or 2)
    I think you might need some anger management bud.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Odd way to get your tickets but I'm game. Meet you at the I-Beam?

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Sioux27 View Post
    Odd way to get your tickets but I'm game. Meet you at the I-Beam?
    I'd advise wearing surgical gloves.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!